APS4 - Various Positions
National Library of Australia - Canberra ACT
- Opportunity to work at one of Australia's leading cultural institutions
- Be a part of the Library's exciting new future
- APS4 - $65,641 - $70,878
As a world leading library, the National Library of Australia offers an innovative and collaborative workplace where exceptional team players and technical specialists can flourish. As part of the Library’s team, you will help support organisational reform, working collaboratively with your team to shape the Library’s future.
We are looking for high performing APS Level 4 employees who will demonstrate our Business and Leadership Functions, uphold the APS and Library Values, and bring relevant experience.
If you are interested, you can apply for the following roles:
- Conservation Officers (ongoing vacancy)
- Senior Library Officers, Out of Hours Operations (4 vacancies available) These are permanent part-time positions requiring regular evening and weekend work. Working up to 15 hours per week, shifts and times will vary depending on operational requirements. (ongoing vacancies)
- A range of Senior Library Officer and Senior Administration Officer roles across the Library including executive support to Assistant Directors-General (expected vacancies)
Working collaboratively with the Team Leaders of the Library, you may be asked to help support a new or existing service or function. Adaptability and problem-solving skills will be key to your success.
We are looking for high performing APS Level 4 employees who will demonstrate our Business and Leadership Functions outlined below, uphold the APS and Library Values. Adaptability and problem-solving skills will be key to your success.
With current vacancies across a range of disciplines, a number of positions will be filled immediately. A merit pool will also be established and used where possible to fill similar vacancies during the subsequent 12 months.
The role of the National Library of Australia, as defined by the National Library Act 1960, is to ensure that documentary resources of national significance relating to Australia and the Australian people, as well as significant non-Australian library materials, are collected, preserved and made accessible either through the Library itself or through collaborative arrangements with other libraries and information providers. The Library has four strategic priorities:
- We collect today what will be important tomorrow
- We connect with communities, and connect communities with their national collections
- We collaborate with others to maximise the national impact of cultural collections.
- We build capability to maximise return on the nation’s investment in the Library.
Please note some positions are subject to a security clearance. Please refer to the relevant role statement for further information.
Open a new chapter in your career and apply now. Further information can be found in the Candidate Information Pack on the Library’s website.
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Jobs that might suit you
Temporary Register 2020/2021Federal Court of AustraliaVarious levels Non-ongoing specified term, Non-ongoing specified task or Irregular/Intermittent. Various locations The Federal Court of Australia maintains a register of8 hour agoShareAustralia
Part Time Retail Team Member OpportunitiesSussanWe are passionate about fashion, providing great service and creating an inspiring in-store environment for our customer. If this resonates with you, then our dynamic1 day agoShareMandurah WA
Athletes (Sales Associates), South WharfNikeBecome a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and1 day agoShareMelbourne VIC
Laboratory Assistant / ClericalMonash HealthJob Description Location: Melbourne | Southern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Monash Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation:1 day agoShareMelbourne VIC
Learn to Swim Instructors (Aquatic Educators)Maroondah City CouncilLocation: Aquahub and Aquanation Learn to Swim Instructors (Aquatic Educators)Casual positions Location: Aquahub and Aquanation Maroondah City Council is committed to1 day agoShareCroydon VIC