As the transport industry expands and our business continues to grow, so do the opportunities within it. Here at Followmont we have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, ambitious individual to join the Followmont family, offering support to our Administration Team on a casual basis.
As the first point of contact for all of our customer enquiries, it's here in this role that you can make a real difference. If you're looking to work in a fast paced environment and really cement your future within the transport industry, this is the job for you!
As our Administration Assistant you will;
- Available for an immediate start
- Work is subject to freight volumes with shifts are available between Monday to Friday
- Effectively assist with customer enquiries via phone and email, including meeting and greeting customers when required
- Provide detailed tracking and reporting on freight movements/deliveries, including reporting on misdirected freight
- Utilise various Internal Systems and Microsoft Office Programs - E.g. TruckMate, Leopard, Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.
- Complete general office, administration and data entry tasks as required ADHOC
- Assist with pickups & deliveries as required
- Proven experience in a fast-paced Customer Service based role for a minimum of 2 years
- MR Truck licence is advantageous
- A passion for going the extra mile to provide high level service to all of our customers
- Ability to effectively communicate with a diverse customer base in a professional, prompt and timely manner
If you encompass the above attributes and feel that this is the position for you, APPLY NOW!
Location: 5 Miner Rd, Longreach QLD
Service | Unity | Passion | Integrity | Innovation | Care
Primary Location: AU-QLD-Longreach Job: Administration Employee Status: Casual Schedule: Casual Unposting Date: 21/Oct/2021, 8:59:00 AM
People and Culture AdministratorAustralian National Maritime MuseumAPS3 – Attractive salary package and employee benefits including 15.4% superannuation 18 months full-time, fixed term contract with possibility of6 minute agoShareSydney NSW
Digital CommunityNational Library of AustraliaMy Forms My Emails My Tests My Interviews My Details EL1 - Assistant Director, Digital Community Opportunity to work at one of Australia's leading cultural6 minute agoShareCanberra ACT
Project Officer BookingsAustralian National Maritime MuseumAPS5 – Attractive salary package and employee benefits including 15.4% superannuation 18 months full-time, fixed term contract with possibility of6 minute agoShareSydney NSW
Assistant GardenerSerco PlcWork on some of Melbourne's most iconic spaces Be part of beautifying one of the World's most liveable cities Join a global organisation About the Role Our Assistant2 hour agoShareParkville VIC 3052
Governance OfficerAustralian National Maritime MuseumAPS6 – Attractive salary package and employee benefits including 15.4% superannuation Non ongoing - 18 month contract with a possibility of4 hour agoShareSydney NSW