SWEP Administration Officer
Two full time positions with rostered day of each month
About Grampians Health
Grampians Health was established 1 November 2021, bringing together Edenhope and District Memorial Hospital, Stawell Regional Health, Wimmera Health Care Group and Ballarat Health Services to deliver safe, sustainable, healthcare tailored to changing workforce and community needs, for the long term.
This partnership follows years of strong collaboration and close partnerships between the four health services. Together, we will deliver better healthcare, enhance services and advance careers, closer to home, now and into the future.
A career with Grampians Health means you are connected and are part of a team providing quality healthcare to rural and regional communities.
Our communities are diverse – as is our workforce, with expert clinical staff from across the world choosing to live and work in our beautiful region.
Grampians Health provides acute, maternity, mental health, allied health, aged care, administration and support services. This means your career will be as diverse and rewarding as you strive to be.
About the role
The aim of the program is to assist Victorians who are frail aged, or have a permanent or long-term disability so they can access subsidy based funding through our programs, that assist to provide aids, equipment and modifications which will enhance/maintain their safety and independence, facilitate community participation and support families and carers in their role.
- Respond to enquiries via email or phone
- Process applications to ensure they meet the operational guidelines for the program
- Communicating with Allied Health practitioners and suppliers
- Contributing to team meetings and processes
Skills and experience
- Communication Skills and Team work
- Great customer service skills
- Organisational skills
- IT skills – outlook, email management, word and excel
- Desired but not essential to have knowledge and experience of working in community based programs for people with disabilities or frail aged
Grampians Health Culture & Benefit
At Grampians Health, we recognise our staff are our greatest asset. We are committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for our staff, patients, residents, visitors, volunteers and contractors at all sites.
- Flexible rotational work from home and office roster (once training has been completed)
- Salary packaging for living expenses such as rent/mortgage plus meals, entertainment & holidays
- Free on-site parking
- Rostered day off each month
- 5 weeks annual leave per year
Ballarat RegionBallarat is the largest centre in Western Victoria and the states fastest growing inland city. Dubbed Australia’s most liveable city in 2020, Ballarat is home to first class education, fine dining and boutique shopping. Uniquely located within easy access to Melbourne, Geelong, Bendigo and the Western district, Ballarat is blessed with some of Australia’s most significant heritage buildings and natural landscapes.
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Sue Vincent, Operationg Manager on 03 5333 8136 Jeni Burton Operations Director - SWEP on 03 5333 8101 for a confidential discussion.
All appointments are subject to a satisfactory police records check, immunisation clearance and Working with Children check and/or NDIS Worker Screening Check.
All employees must be willing and able to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when required, which at a minimum is a surgical mask. Additional PPE requirements are role-dependent.
Grampians Health is a child safe organisation, committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children and young people.
Grampians Health is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workforce. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, mature age workers and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer (or questioning), intersex and asexual (or allies) LGBTQIA+.
- Essential : Have you received three doses of a COVID19 vaccine? If no, please provide further detail regarding doses received, booking dates and/or other relevant information.
- Essential : The successful candidate must hold, or be prepared to undergo, an employee Working with Children Check (WWCC). Please advise if you currently hold an employee WWCC, if not are you willing to undergo one?
Mackay Admin-Account OfficerRight at HomeCasualDescription Right at Home Mackay is looking for a new team member who can assist with our Accounting. Would you like to be part of a dynamic33 minute agoShareMackay QLD
Design Support Officers x 5Ergon EnergyFrom $82,000 a yearAny major EQL location Great Remuneration + Super + 9 or 10-day fortnight Multiple permanent opportunities to join the Operations Division in EQL Energy34 minute agoShareAustralia
Trainee Biosecurity OfficerAustralian Department of the Environment$48,952 - $51,888 a yearApprenticeshipAPS 1 - $48,952 - $51,888 per annum plus superannuation Biosecurity Operations Division Norfolk Island We are seeking for an applicant interested in learning1 hour agoShareNorfolk Island
Airport Administration AssistantCity of Kalgoorlie-Boulder$61,723 - $65,274 a yearPermanent +1Job Number: AIR-9 Business Unit: Airport Employment Status: Permanent Full Time Closing Date: Thursday, 22 December 2022 KALGOORLIE-BOULDER1 hour agoShareKalgoorlie WA
Customer Support OfficerJumbo InteractivePart-timeShift workASX-300 Company Immediate Start Available Monthly Wellness Reimbursement About Us We’re a technology company that’s grown over the last 25-years1 hour agoShareBrisbane QLD