Queensland Government - Rockhampton QLD
The Administration Officer key responsibilities are:
- Provide timely, high quality advice and support to Youth Justice in relation to financial, human and physical resources and activities.
- Provide support and on-the-job mentoring to AO2 administrative staff and trainees.
- Provide administrative coordination and support in relation to Youth Justice activities, including record keeping, planning forums, program development, management activities and quality reports and correspondence.
- Maintain effective administrative systems in Youth Justice, including systems relating to asset management, financial, human resource, performance reporting and business processes.
- Liaise with internal and external clients and stakeholders in relation to inquiries relevant to Youth Justice.
- Allocate, prioritise and perform tasks in accordance with departmental procedures and financial and administrative delegations.
- Participate productively and collaboratively as a member of a team in delivering support and services to clients.
- Possession of a 'C' Class driver's licence.
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Jobs that might suit you
People and Culture AdministratorAustralian National Maritime MuseumAPS3 – Attractive salary package and employee benefits including 15.4% superannuation 18 months full-time, fixed term contract with possibility of9 minute agoShareSydney NSW
Project Officer BookingsAustralian National Maritime MuseumAPS5 – Attractive salary package and employee benefits including 15.4% superannuation 18 months full-time, fixed term contract with possibility of9 minute agoShareSydney NSW
Governance OfficerAustralian National Maritime MuseumAPS6 – Attractive salary package and employee benefits including 15.4% superannuation Non ongoing - 18 month contract with a possibility of4 hour agoShareSydney NSW
Retail Assistant Marsden Park & Quakers HillALDI$25.75 an hourAt ALDI, our people are the key to our success. ALDI offer a supermarket experience that is like no other in Australia. Where else can you walk into a supermarket4 hour agoShareQuakers Hill NSW
Client Services OfficerFederal Court of AustraliaCompetitive Salary + Superannuation Ongoing/Non-Ongoing Sydney Attending to telephone, counter, eLodgment and email enquiries; Providing accurate procedural advice when5 hour agoShareSydney NSW