Airline Baggage Handling Agents - Broome Airport
Rare and exciting opportunity to be part of the Aviation industry!
Join Swissport for a career in aviation at Broome Airport. The COVID crisis has hit our industry hard but we look forward to the return of busy skies and have opportunities available in select locations.
Swissport is the global leader in airport ground services and air cargo handling, active in more than 300 airports in 47 countries across six continents. We are committed to delivering safe, high quality services for our clients and their customers across the globe.
Working at Swissport has so many different faces and one thing is for sure, there is never a dull moment. If you enjoy working with people in a dynamic environment, join us! As a Swissport Ramp Services Agent, you'd play a vital role in our airport operation.
Ramp Services Agents lead the way in critical ‘behind the scenes’ endeavours. Being positioned on the airport tarmac presents a diverse opportunity to work in an area that few ever have the chance to explore. Our Ramp Services team have diverse responsibilities, including sorting, loading and unloading baggage and cargo, providing cabin cleaning services, driving airside to reposition crew and vital ground support equipment, facilitate lavatory and water services, and even push back aircraft ready for departure.
The airport is a fast-paced and safety focused team environment. The work hours are variable to meet airline schedules, and include early starts, late finishes and weekends.
What would make you stand out for this role?
- You're focused on delivering exceptional and safe service
- You have strong personal skills and can be an effective team player
- You're committed to learning and personal growth
- You're self-confident and can stay calm under pressure
- You have excellent presentation and grooming
- You're organised and can manage your time well
- Your physically fit as lifting up to 32kg is required
- You have a driver's license
- You're a fluent English speaker
- You have basic - intermediate computer skills.
- If successful you would need to undertake security/background checks including police check, pre-employment drug and alcohol screening and dangerous goods training at your own expense prior to commencing training
Why you will love working for Swissport:
- Swissport is the world's leading provider of ground and air cargo services, active in more than 300 airports in 47 countries across six continents
- Our roles are permanent part-time, with full training provided
- Industry benefits
Looking for an exciting new challenge?
If this sounds like you, and you’re looking for a new challenge, rewarding new career, lots of training and development opportunities, then don’t miss out apply now!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Swissport as an equal opportunity employer bases its hiring decisions on the business need and the best qualified candidates available, and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
Please note: Only permanent residents of Australia or New Zealand, or those who have the right to work in Australia or New Zealand may apply.
Job Type: Part-time
- Drivers Licence (Required)
IPA CoordinatorNyamba Buru YawuruTitle: IPA Coordinator Advertiser: Nyamba Buru Yawuru Location: Broome, WA Ref: REC2013 The Organisation Nyamba Buru Yawuru (NBY) means "This is1 hour agoShareBroome WA
Parcel Delivery Contract - Melbourne Areadeliver E$60,000 - $100,000 a yearSeeking delivery professionals with a suitable delivery van to join our operation working from either Truganina, Mulgrave or Seaford. This role involves attending the2 hour agoShareMelbourne VIC
Zambrero - team memberZambrero Melville$20 - $25 an hourCompany description Zambrero is Mexican with a Mission. We are a quick service restaurant that was founded in 2005 by philanthropist and entrepreneur Dr Sam Prince and2 hour agoShareMyaree WA
Casual HousekeeperCable Beachside Villas$26.50 an hourWe are looking for a casual housekeeper to join our team. 15 to 20 hours per week. Mostly between 9AM and 2PM daily, including some weekend work. $26.50/hour plus super4 hour agoShareBroome WA
Full Time Assistant ManagerChicken TreatLocation: (F) Bertram - 6309Posted on: 27 September 2020 Assistant Manager At Chicken Treat, our Hero Code defines the way we do what we do and for our Hero Managers5 hour agoShareBertram WA