Allied Health Receptionist/Personal Assistant
Administration/ Reception role for Allied Health.
We are looking for someone who is steady and conscientious but who is also bubbly and can actively contribute to setting a great team culture.
Responsibilities will include:
- Delivering exceptional customer service at all times
- Scheduling and managing patient appointments
- Collecting and entering patient details
- Answering phone calls and enquiries in a professional and friendly manner
- Performing general administrative
- Patient billing and processing of payments
- Assisting practitioners as needed
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Competent computer skills
- Previous HICAPS/ Medicare billing experience, preferred but not essential
- Experience using Practice management software, preferred but not essential
- Excellent communication skills with a positive and friendly manner
- Professional appearance and demeanour
- Ability to work both independently with initiative and as a team member
- Ability to work well under pressure and to multi-task in a busy environment - this is a must!
Please apply below with cover letter, including a brief description of your experience and suitability to this role along with your current CV.
Remuneration: As per the Health Professional and Support Services Award 2010 – Level 3
Casual rate per hour plus super.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Part-time hours: 15 per week
Salary: $24.00 – $32.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Professional development assistance
- Flexible hours
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Current SA Emergency Direction mandates all workers in a health care setting have approved TGA vaccine for Covid-19
Application Deadline: 15/10/2022
Trainee Biosecurity OfficerAustralian Department of the Environment$48,952 - $51,888 a yearApprenticeshipAPS 1 - $48,952 - $51,888 per annum plus superannuation Biosecurity Operations Division Norfolk Island We are seeking for an applicant interested in learning1 hour agoShareNorfolk Island
Airport Administration AssistantCity of Kalgoorlie-Boulder$61,723 - $65,274 a yearPermanent +1Job Number: AIR-9 Business Unit: Airport Employment Status: Permanent Full Time Closing Date: Thursday, 22 December 2022 KALGOORLIE-BOULDER1 hour agoShareKalgoorlie WA
2 hour agoShareBrisbane QLD
Human Centred DesignerQBEPermanent +1Primary Details Time Type: Full time Worker Type: Employee Human Centred Designer Location: Sydney, NSW Type: Permanent, full time position2 hour agoShareRemote in Sydney NSW
PROJECT COORDINATORSt. Joseph's College$65,000 a yearPart-time +1December 8, 2022 Long Island Campus Office of Military & Veteran Services Reports to: Project Director, U.S. Dept. of Education Center of3 hour agoShareLong Island QLD