Shepparton VIC$56,000 - $65,000 a year
LOOKING TO BE A STAR!!!!!!!
LOOKING TO JOIN AN INTERNATIONAL BRAND!!!!!
LOOKING FOR A STAR CAREER!!!!!
About the business
Born in California over 75 years ago, Carl Karcher had a hot dog cart and a dream. The hot dog cart became Carl's Jr and CARL'S JR.® has become one of the Premier Burger Brands in the world, with over 3900 Restaurants in over 44 countries. CJ's Victoria Pty Ltd is excited to be bringing this Iconic Burger Brand to Victoria.
About the role
We are looking to find the 'Best in the Business' to serve our customers and represent the Carl's Jr brand in our New Restaurants opening across Victoria.
- Award wages
- Fabulous employee benefits and discounts
- Career advancement in our rapidly expanding Carl's Jr business
- Full Training
As a Assistant General Manager (AGM), you'll be responsible for setting the highest standard in all areas of the restaurant, including the customer experience, the workplace culture and financial results. That includes:
- Train, develop and drive the team to deliver a positive and memorable customer experience
- Ensure food is prepared, presented and served to the highest standard.
- Take pride in and be passionate about building a positive culture within the restaurant
This diverse role involves a variety of responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Efficiently leading the restaurant team in day to day operations
- Being a role model for standards and behaviours consistent with the Carl’s Jr. values and culture
- Ensuring high-quality food is served, and exceptional customer service is always maintained
- Listening to customers feedback and working to ensure positive customer experiences
- Identifying talent, interviewing, hiring, inducting and onboarding new team members
- Training, developing and cross-training all team members
- Completing staff performance reviews and driving a culture of continuous improvement
- Resolving any employee issues including grievances, disciplinary action, etc.
- Ordering stock from various suppliers
- Office administration duties such as paperwork, banking, cash handling, payroll and policy reviews
- Compiling, preparing and maintaining profit and loss statements, budgets and cost controls concerning the cost of goods and labour
- Managing daily and weekly cleaning of production areas, dining room and general restaurant
- Executing marketing promotions
- Ensuring safety and security standards are recognised and upheld, and that each employee is appropriately trained in Workplace Health and Safety
Key Selection Criteria:
Suitable candidates with the following skills, experience and qualities are encouraged to apply:
- Previous management experience within a Quick Service Restaurant or similar (not essential, however)
- Positive, fun loving, hardworking professional leader to build on the excellent workplace culture and provide exceptional customer service
- An engaged and energetic team player who celebrates shared success and is willing to go the extra mile to help the team
- Speaks clearly and listens attentively to customers and colleagues
- Maintains a professional, well-groomed appearance at all times
- Competent multi-tasker who can adapt to changing customer levels as required
- Can adapt and succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge and experience of cash handling policies and procedures
- Ability to accurately execute office administration tasks and duties
Our management positions offer significant development opportunities as we continue to grow. For further information regarding Carl’s Jr., please refer to our website www.cjsvic.com.au.
The ideal candidate will be available seven days a week and will be required to do shift work based on a rotating roster. Flexibility to suit individual circumstances will be considered. The right person will have opportunities to continue to climb the Carl's Jr. development ladder.
Please include a cover letter and resume outlining why you are the perfect STAR candidate for Carl’s Jr. management, including what skills/experience you can bring to the business. All applications will be considered in professional confidence.
To register your interest for the Assistant General Manager role, please submit your application today!
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $56,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $56,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- The candidate can work permanently with no restriction on hours (Preferred)
Cleaner – Full-time PositionNoosa SpringsFull-timeWeekend availability +1Cleaner – Full-time Position34 minute agoShareNoosa QLD
2 hour agoShareSydney NSW
Analyst or Graduate Analyst - Equity and AlternativesChallengerPermanent +2C hallenger Limited is an ASX-listed investment management firm managing $99 billion in assets (as at 30 June 2022) . Life with us is fast moving and always3 hour agoShareSydney Central Business District NSW
Administration Assistant – Full-time PositionNoosa SpringsFull-timeAdministration Assistant – Full-time Position4 hour agoShareNoosa QLD
Housekeeping Operations ManagerMarriott International, Inc$80,000 - $85,000 a yearPermanent +1Job Number 22211215 Job Category Housekeeping & Laundry Location W Melbourne, 408 Flinders Lane, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia Schedule Full-Time Located4 hour agoShareMelbourne VIC