Berrinba | Storeperson
When you work with us you will find that we deliver results; without compromising on respect. We value each other's differences while recognising individual strength.
We are the world's leading contract logistics company. We create competitive advantages for our customers through customised warehousing and transportation services. We combine our global scale with local knowledge and sector experience.
At DHL Supply Chain (DSC) Australia there's more to a role than the work we do. Whatever your role is, we never forget that you make us who we are. We work hard to make sure a career with DHL is as satisfying and successful as it can be.
Join a supportive work environment where you'll have the tools and training you need to grow and succeed.
DHL Supply Chain Australia is a Great Place To Work certified.
Please Note DHL Internal applications close on [date].In this job you will:
As a Storeperson at DHL, you'll overcome daily logistical challenges to ensure warehouse operations run smoothly. In a fast-paced environment, where every day is different, you'll have the autonomy to make decisions and be able to continually grown professionally. Use your talents to lead a committed team to greatness and drive the future of logistics, using the latest technology
- Picking and packing orders to customer specification
- Processing both Inbound & Outbound orders
- Performing putaways into designated locations
- Timely replenishment of stock
- Operating hand held technology such as RF scanners
- Using WMS to print labels & check data
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of all incoming & outgoing orders
- Following client SOP's to meet customer expectations and minimise stock damage
- Support the operation in stocktakes as required
- Ensure that the work area is clean and tidy
- Adherence to DHL Safety Policies & Procedures including hazard awareness
- Experience working in a high volume 3PL warehouse environment
- Forklift Licence (High Reach and/or Counter Balance) essential
- Proven experience picking, packing, checking and dispatching of orders
- Previous use of warehouse management systems including RF scanners
- Ability to work in a team with focus on giving excellent customer service
- Knowledge of inventory management
- Excellent attention to detail
- Basic computer skills
- An understanding of the importance of adherence to WH&S policies and procedures
- Flexible, positive, Can Do attitude
Warehouse StorepersonBonfiglioli Transmission Australia$50,000 - $60,000 a yearFull-time +18 hour shift +2As our Storeperson, you are an integral part of our small (up to 6 people), dynamic warehouse team. Duties include loading and unloading truck and containers, picking4 hour agoShareGlendenning NSW 2761
Warehouse StorepersonWinson GroupFrom $26 an hourFull-timeOvertime +3Do you enjoy a team where you are trusted and are given autonomy alongside clear goals to achieve? We are looking for you! We are looking for a can-do Warehouse6 hour agoShareWakerley QLD 4154
Warehouse StorepersonWymap People$28.07 - $33.57 an hourCasual12 hour shift +6Are you looking to start work ASAP? Wymap People are currently seeking experienced Warehouse Operators & Dockhands for one of our leading clients based at Brisbane7 hour agoShareEagle Farm QLD+1 location
Storeperson, O'ConnorSt John of God Health CarePermanent +1Welcome to St John of God Health Care St John of God Health Care is one of the largest private providers of health care services in19 hour agoShareAustralia
Stores AttendantCompass GroupFull-timeMonday to FridayMonday to Friday role School Holidays off! Drivers license and clean driving record essential Chartwells provides tailored, boutique and unique hospitality20 hour agoSharePerth WA+2 locations