Reece Plumbing Fyshwick are looking for a Permanent Full Time Branch Staff Sales Consultant / Delivery Driver with inclusive branch responsibilities.
This role requires someone who is passionate about assisting customers.
What can you expect?
- Loading and accurately tracking, submitting and completing delivery runs locally
- Maintaining a high standard of general housekeeping within the branch and vehicles
- Handle over the counter retail trade sales and customer quotes, delivering exceptional Customer Service
- Picking orders, warehousing and stock control activities
- Embracing the Reece values, policies and procedures and being a supportive team member
Skills and Experience
- No industry experience required
- Customer service experience is essential, along with confidence, initiative & enthusiasm
- On the job training and the opportunity to move along the Reece Career Pipeline
- Drivers’ licence and some general computer and system skills
- Team player, with exceptional safety awareness.
Benefits (Team member discounts on company products)
- A secure career with a proud Australian company
- Ongoing career development and training – Reece truly values and invests in their people
- Varied and diverse participation across multiple activities in the workplace
Reece is different. We're a successful company that doesn't like to make a fuss of our success. We're a big business that works hard to retain the great things from when we were a small business.
We value common sense as highly as a university degree. We encourage people to have a go and don't mind if they fail. We promote people based on performance, not age.
Reece is a place where people make a real difference. And that's the secret to our success - having the right people, with the right attitude in the right roles.
We're looking for the right people now. People who like people. People who like to talk but also like to listen. People who like to perform. People who can recognise an opportunity and seize it. People who are prepared to promote themselves.
Read on. You will quickly discover whether you might be the right person, and whether we might be the right place for your career.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Governance OfficerAustralian National Maritime MuseumAPS6 – Attractive salary package and employee benefits including 15.4% superannuation Non ongoing - 18 month contract with a possibility of2 hour agoShareSydney NSW
Film and Television TechnicianSwinburne University of TechnologyA key position has become available for a Film and Television Technician to join and provide technical and audio-visual support to undergraduate and postgraduate3 hour agoShareMelbourne VIC
Legal Assistant - Sports and Entertainmentpeople2people$85,000 a yearCalling support professionals with an interest in sports and entertainment law Are you looking to launch your career within an award-winning law firm? They can offer3 hour agoShareMelbourne VIC
Project Officer BookingsAustralian National Maritime MuseumAPS5 – Attractive salary package and employee benefits including 15.4% superannuation 18 months full-time, fixed term contract with possibility of4 hour agoShareSydney NSW
Environment OfficerWhitehaven CoalAbout Whitehaven Coal Whitehaven Coal is an important player in Australia’s only emerging high-quality coal basin. We help power developed and emerging economies4 hour agoShareWerris Creek NSW 2341