Casual Team Member - Cotton On Stockland Hervey Bay
Want to be part of something BIG? Come and work in one of the world’s best workplaces these holidays.
If you shop with us, love our product, and want to be part of a winning team, come and join us!
Our retail team members are ambassadors for our Group. They come here to do great things. Our team love a challenge – they’re curious, passionate and driven. They deliver amazing customer experiences that drive store results.
- Make every customer moment count so they return for more amazing experiences
- Live and breathe our group values and be an ambassador for our Brand, Foundation and Products
- Play as a team, look out for your mates and be here to win
- Roll up your sleeves and make your store look amazing
- Work hard, play hard and celebrate victories
Our key holiday season is during the Black Friday and Boxing Day periods. Our Retail Team Members are required to be available during this time, including weekends, late nights and public holidays.
THE WINNING SKILLS
- You can deliver amazing customer experiences and have genuine conversations
- You know and love our product and can identify product features and benefits
- You are passionate and have drive to win
- You love a challenge and lead by example
- You can be counted on and are reliable
LET’S TALK BENEFITS
We strive to empower our team to be the best they can, both at work and in their personal lives.
- 50% off Cotton On Group brands | Cotton On, Cotton On Kids, Cotton On Body, Rubi Shoes, Factorie, Supre and Typo.
- Development opportunities that could take you anywhere and on a career path you never thought possible
- 24/7 wellness support through our wellness platforms (good for family and friends, too)
If you want to work in one of the world’s best workplaces this holiday period, follow the link to apply now
At the Cotton On Group we do things a little differently and keep team health and safety front of mind, this year all our interviews will be COVID safe and completed through a one on one video call, please be aware of this before submitting your application
From Australia to the world - The Cotton On Group (known in-house as COG) is Australia's largest global retailer. With 7 brands, 19 countries, 1500 stores and counting; we exist to make a positive difference in the lives of everyone we touch. Our people are optimistic, innovative and highly motivated; they share a genuine belief in themselves and others and they aren't afraid to think big.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Cotton On is the founding brand of the Group and has grown to become a global fashion destination with over 600 stores worldwide. We thrive on delivering the trends of the moment (always with our own twist) and inspire our community to have fun with it. Our product offering includes womenswear, menswear and accessories.
Planogram Merchandiser - Young NSWCrossmarkWork close to home Flexible working hours Monday - Friday Grocery Merchandising experience preferred As a casual merchandiser you will be completing a wide range of44 minute agoShareYoung NSW 2594
Coles Supermarket Team MemberColes CareersRequisition ID: 34826 Employment Type: CasualGood things start here Hi, we’re Coles Group. We’re on a mission to sustainably feed all Australians to help3 hour agoShareCaringbah NSW 2229
Governance OfficerAustralian National Maritime MuseumAPS6 – Attractive salary package and employee benefits including 15.4% superannuation Non ongoing - 18 month contract with a possibility of3 hour agoShareSydney NSW
In-Store Team MemberDomino'sCustomer Service responsibilities: Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person. Dealing with customer concerns. Upselling. Processing payments: cash and3 hour agoShareRedfern NSW
ICT Service Desk TechnicianAustralian National Maritime MuseumAPS5 – Attractive salary package and employee benefits including 15.4% superannuation 12 months full-time, fixed term contract with possibility of3 hour agoShareSydney NSW