Christmas Casual 2022 | Rivers | Emerald
Mosaic Brands Ltd has grown to be the largest specialty fashion retailer group in Australia. Our brands include Millers, Rockmans, Noni B, Rivers, Katies, Autograph, W. Lane, Crossroads, Beme & Ezibuy. We span the country with over 1,000 stores nationally. Our collective purpose is to help our customers express their love of life – by embracing the truth that every occasion is a special occasion worth feeling fabulous for!
Customers are at the heart of everything we do. We are a proud company who live and breathe our shared values and behaviours.
- Flexible hours and extra cash for the holidays
- Great team incentives – up to 60% staff discount!
- Join Australia’s largest fashion retailer and gain invaluable retail exposure and experience
- Opportunities to become a permanent team member
- Access a range of discounts across your favourite brands, including: Myer, Amazon, eBay, Kmart, Event Cinema, Woolworths, Sephora, JB HI-FI, The ICONIC and more...!
A day in the life of a Christmas Casual:
We have multiple opportunities for enthusiastic individuals to join our leading brands as Christmas Casuals to support the teams in our Autograph stores. You will be an integral part of our success as we commence the festive season trade, the most fun time of the year that we have been waiting for.
- Delivering exceptional customer services: greeting customers, processing sales, and being the face of our brand
- Ensuring sales targets and store KPI’s are achieved: striving to do more and flaunting your incredible selling skills!
- Maintaining and growing our loyalty program and building connections with our growing community of customers
Does this sound like you?
We are looking for engaging, service driven individuals, with unrestricted flexible availability from November through to January.
- Previous experience in fashion or fast paced retail
- Proven experience in a customer facing role
- Excellent communication skills and a flair for styling
- Experience in working with KPI’s and budgets
Fostering a diverse & inclusive workplace...
At Mosaic Brands, we place the highest value on fostering a diverse and inclusive working environment. Many of our brands service the mature women’s fashion market and as a result, we strive to be an inclusive employer at all stages of the team member life cycle, particularly the recruitment process. Our selection decisions are based on, individual skillset, and the strengths and characteristics that add value to our teams. We are proud of our diversity as it allows us to continue to put the customer at the heart of everything we do.
If this looks like the perfect fit for you, apply online today!
Should you be selected for an interview, our Recruitment team will be in touch via email. Please keep an eye on your inbox to ensure you receive these details including your invitation to interview.
We would like to thank you in advance for your application. Due to an expected high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted
Please note: the safety of our teams is at the forefront of everything we do, and we continue to maintain consistent hygiene and safety protocols in-store during this time.
Personal Care Worker - Forster/TuncurryAustralian UnityPart-time +3Overtime +1What’s on Offer: We value our employees and the wonderful work they do. Our employees enjoy an enviable range of benefits, including the following:24 minute agoShareForster NSW 2428
MEDIA OFFICERBrisbane City Council$86,223 - $98,138 a yearFull-timeWeekend availability +3Personnel Area: City Administration and Governance Branch: City Communication Salary Range: AUD $86,223.00 to $98,138.00 per annum (Remuneration stated is for the25 minute agoShareAustralia
Call Centre OperatorsAdecco$38 - $39 an hourPart-time +1Flexible hours +1Rockhampton CBD location Opportunity to work for a trusted local community services provider $38.06 p/h, Monday - Friday A great role has become available for1 hour agoShareRockhampton QLD
2 hour agoShareSydney NSW
TraineeCentral Coast Local Health District$104,080 - $133,834 a yearFull-time +2Employment Type: Temporary VariousRemuneration: $104,080 to $133,834Hours Per Week: 38Requisition ID: CAM16977 - Anaesthetics Trainee (Independent) This position is2 hour agoShareGosford NSW