Christmas Casuals- ACT
COVID-19 Candidate & Customer Update: We are committed to the health and safety of our teams, customers & the community. We have implemented a range of new health and safety measures across our stores, offices & warehouse including protective equipment, signage and social distancing procedures. During this time we may conduct our recruitment processes over phone or via digital channels. These measures are designed to slow the spread of COVID-19 and help protect our Communities.
Why join us?
- Work amongst premium product alongside fellow passionate and dedicated sneakerheads
- You get up to 40% off Accent Group brands including Hype DC, Skechers, Platypus, Vans & many more
- Discounted Gym Memberships & Health Insurance packages including Health & Wellness programs
- Opportunity to progress within the business and receive ongoing training and support
The role & responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service in store with premium product
- Working part of a team to achieve sales and KPI targets
- Processing large volumes of stock
- Picking and packing click and dispatch orders
- Assisting in maintaining the in-store operations including housekeeping VM & cleaning required
- Maintaining a positive CAN DO attitude at all times to sell to our customers
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- Full availability from mid-November to Mid-January – specifically weekends, late nights, Boxing Day, New Years Eve & New Years Day
- Previous retail experience preferred but not essential
- A commitment to providing exceptional customer service and an unforgettable shopping experience
- A passion for streetwear and sneaker culture
- The ability to work well within a fast paced and energetic team environment
- Self-motivated and willingness in meeting/exceeding sales targets & KPIs
- Ability to listen and use feedback constructively
At Accent Group Limited we are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity and inclusion. We believe in the diversity of our people across age, gender, identity, race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, physical and mental ability. We strive on creating an equal employment environment where everyone from any background can be themselves.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, Kick Start your career with Platypus and APPLY NOW!
Casual EducatorGoodstart Early LearningCasual Educators - Goodstart Early Learning in the ACT! Goodstart is Australia’s largest early learning provider. As a not–for–profit social2 hour agoShareGarran ACT
APS 5 - Various PositionsNational Library of AustraliaOpportunity to lead, delivery and take responsibility Join an innovative and collaborative workplace APS5 - $73,045 - $77,863 The Library is evolving to meet the2 hour agoShareCanberra ACT
Store CrewOportoBurger Maker & Customer Service Assistants Oporto are looking for 'on fire' crew members in your area. Join the friendly team and apply today! Do you want2 hour agoShareCanberra ACT
HR Officer (several)Australian Government - Department of Education, S...$70,988 - $75,918 a yearAPS Level 4 Canberra, ACT $70,988 - $75,918 The Branch is currently seeking to fill several vacancies across the branch and establish a merit pool for potential future3 hour agoShareCanberra ACT
Digital MarketingSuperior People Recruitment SpecialistsThe ideal candidate for this Digital Marketing Specialist role, is someone with their finger on the pulse and is a quick & effective worker. You will be the brand4 hour agoShareSouth Melbourne VIC