Cleaning Team Member
We're looking for Casual Cleaners for our site at Warrawong Plaza!
We pride ourselves on our culture – The Assetlink Way.
We have one of the country’s most diverse and dependable workforces. We have also been awarded the prestigious Top Employers Certification and won the AHRI Cross Cultural Management Award, recognising our commitment to providing a safe, supportive and passionate working environment.
Our Vision is “To change the lives of those we work with by connecting them with the best opportunities of the Australian community”.
We have a Casual cleaning position at Warrawong Plaza!
If you have commercial or retail cleaning experience and would like to be part of a team that makes a difference, then we would love to hear from you.
This position is paid in accordance with the Cleaning Services Award 2020.
- Be well presented, proactive and able to work well on your own
- Prior commercial or retail cleaning experience preferred (on the job training will be provided)
- An understanding of chemical handling procedures and proper cleaning techniques (or willingness to learn)
- Cleaning Machinery experience (scrubbing, buffing, car park sweeper) preferred
- Good knowledge of and a commitment to safe working practices
- Be physically fit to carry out standard duties and ability to walk for lengthy periods
- Good listening skills and the ability to follow instructions
- Be able to communicate in verbal and written English
- Ability to work flexible hours and public holidays
- Must have valid work rights in Australia
What we offer you:
- Reward and recognition incentives
- Ongoing training and development
- A safe and supportive working environment
- Career development
- A family-oriented culture
- Free uniform
- Onsite parking
If you're a highly motivated, enthusiastic individual with a commitment to providing excellent service and would like to be part of a key onsite team, we’d love to hear from you, click ‘Apply’.
Assetlink's Diversity Commitment
Assetlink is committed to maintaining, growing and supporting our diverse and inclusive culture, by seeking and promoting diversity within each of our work sites. We welcome and encourage applications from diverse community groups and ages including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, LGBTQIA+, people with disabilities, women, and other diversity groups. Currently, Assetlink is representative of around 80 nationalities, speaking 59 different languages. Assetlink recognises the benefits of diversity in creating amazing customer experiences, increasing productivity and encouraging business growth.
Willis Island - Technical Officer Level 2 (Observing Operations)Australian Bureau of MeteorologyAPS Level 3, Non-ongoing $58,542 - $68,515 + 15.4% super Willis Island As the Willis Island Technical Officer Level 2 (Observing Operations), you will be part of the24 minute agoShareAustralia
Public Area Cleaner - Morning ShiftsLUXXE Outsourced Hotel ServicesBenefit from comprehensive training programs Join a company that focusses on a positive, supportive and inclusive work culture Be rewarded for your hard work and24 minute agoShareSydney NSW 2000
Fraser Suites Sydney -Housekeeping Room AttendantsLUXXE Outsourced Hotel ServicesBenefit from comprehensive training programs Join a company that focusses on a positive, supportive and inclusive work culture Be rewarded for your hard work and25 minute agoShareSydney NSW 2000
Technical Officer Level 4 - AntarcticaAustralian Bureau of MeteorologyAPS Level 6, Non-ongoing $80,665 - $91,713 + 15.4% super Antarctica & Sub-Antarctica As a Technical Officer Level 4 (TO4), you will be responsible for the Observing25 minute agoShareAustralia
Roadhouse AllrounderNgaanyatjarra CouncilPosted: 19/11/2021 Closing Date: 20/12/2021 Job Type: Permanent - Full Time Location: Warburton Roadhouse Job Category: Hospitality, Travel & Tourism Job25 minute agoShareWarburton WA