Corporate Account Manager
Pettit Pharma & Device Search - Melbourne VIC
$180,000 - $180,000 a year
WHAT DOES THE COMPANY DO?
- They are a global European leader in the dental industry, delivering cutting-edge innovations that are the industry benchmark.
- They are creating the next generation in dental care.
- They offer peace of mind for clinicians and patients.
- High performance culture, collaboration and flexibility to give people harmony & balance in their lives.
- The leading employer in dentistry.
- They have a strong value proposition and are an employer of choice!
- This organisation is looking for a Key Account Manager to be responsible for creating strategic partnerships and developing the business across ANZ.
- This role will work in close collaboration with local sales teams, marketing and the global business unit to establish mutually beneficial long-term partnerships based on in depth business and clinical insights, adding value through combining products and services to total solutions and tailored value propositions for corporate accounts.
- You will analyse the market, which will include health insurers, corporate dental companies, buying groups, looking at trends, competitors, etc. and define an annual sales plan to achieve sales targets and maintain a sales funnel and reporting of same, to increase market share.
- You will negotiate contracts and set up tailored business plans for large corporate accounts and support and coach the sales team in the development of smaller accounts.
- You will regularly visit dental clinics, of corporate accounts, in order to evaluate opportunities, to ensure implementation of agreed plans and support sales teams in closing contracts.
- Prefer a science or business degree or equivalent qualification.
- A track record in direct sales, in healthcare, with key account management experience, in the dental or medical device industry, with experience dealing at the C-suite level.
- You will be technically minded as the products are of a technical nature.
- You will be passionate and performance driven with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Jobs that might suit you
RangerParks VictoriaReference: VG/TBA/RANGER As a Ranger, we will see you utilise your skills to execute high quality and exciting projects in a timely manner across our Parks! Eastern1 hour agoShareGippsland VIC
Administrative Assistant Clayton Emergency DepartmentMonash HealthReference: 42866 Emergency Department Secretary, Monash Medical Centre, Clayton Monash Medical Centre Emergency Department is excited to be advertising for a new ED1 hour agoShareMelbourne VIC
Customer Service/ Admissions Administration ClerkMonash HealthReference: 42986MMC Clayton: Customer Service/Admission Administration Clerks Permanent - Part Time: Approximately 30 hours per fortnight (4-5 shifts per1 hour agoShareMelbourne VIC
Team Leader FurnishingSpotlightOur History Spotlight has grown to become the largest fabric, craft, party and home decorating superstores. Starting as a single dress fabric stall at Queen Victoria1 hour agoShareMandurah WA
Manager - Radio Frequency Engineering & SensingAustralian Bureau of Meteorology$119,495 - $134,208 a yearExecutive Level 2 Lower (Senior Professional Officer Grade B) $119,495 to $134,208, plus an additional 15.4% superannuation Ongoing Melbourne The Bureau is looking for2 hour agoShareMelbourne VIC