Customer Service Attendant
North Richmond Panthers are seeking an enthusiastic, dedicated and customer focused individual to join their friendly team.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a passionate Customer Service Attendant to join our busy team of professionals. Thriving in a fast paced team environment, you will enjoy a range of duties associated with food, beverage and gaming. You will strive to make sure our customers and guests are the number one priority.
Main Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Excellent customer service to our members and guests;
- Bar service and glass collection;
- Ensuring effective replenishment of food and beverage products;
- Providing Café duties including barista and drink service and food preparation;
- Gaming duties including service, cash desk, TAB and Keno;
- Reception duties;
- Assisting with functions including drink and food service;
- Cash handling and using cash registers and;
- General cleaning duties as required.
To be successful in this role, you will have;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the same or similar role will be highly desirable;
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills;
- A strong work ethic and ability to work in a team environment as well as autonomously
- High standard of personal grooming;
- Ability and initiative to work efficiently and pro-actively;
- RSA /RCG and TAB Corp basics;
- A history of accurate cash handling is essential and;
- Basic computer skills would be advantageous.
You will excel in a multi-skilled team environment, and enjoy providing magnificent customer service. You are required to be flexible and reliable as you will need to be available 24/7 to work as required including nights, weekends and public holidays.
If this sounds like the position for you, please apply today!
No recruitment agencies please
The Panthers Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.
Administration AssistantVicinity CentresFull-timeW e are Vicinity Centres. You may not recognise the brand but we’re sure you’ll know some of our destinations, from the iconic Queen Victoria Building in54 minute agoShareWestern Australia+1 location
Retail Postage Sorter - Emerald Post OfficeAustralia PostPermanent +1Job no: 53964567 Brand: Australia Post Categories: Retail & Customer Service Work type: Permanent Part Time State: QLD Location: Emerald Imagine starting54 minute agoShareEmerald QLD
BaristaCompass GroupPart-timeFlexible hours +1Iconic Location – National Gallery of Victoria Great opportunity with a flexible roster Grind the best blends and work on the best machines Restaurant54 minute agoShareMelbourne VIC 3000+6 locations
Retail Postage SorterAustralia PostPart-timeJob no: 53964702 Brand: Australia Post Categories: Retail & Customer Service Work type: Fixed Term Part Time State: VIC Location: Port Melbourne About54 minute agoSharePort Melbourne VIC+13 locations
Team Members - ToowoombaOportoOporto started in 1986 with one restaurant in Bondi. Since then we have grown to over 180 restaurants across Australia and internationally. We are passionate about our1 hour agoShareKearneys Spring QLD 4350