Customer Service Officer
Agency Department of Environment, Parks Work unit Territory Wildlife Park
and Water Security
Job title Customer Service Officer Designation Physical 2
Job type Casual ($32.88 per hour) Duration Fixed for 12 Months
Salary $52,146 - $53,220 Location Berry Springs
Position number 84220021 RTF 256589 Closing 20/12/2022
Contact Officer Lisa Gorman, Supervisor Visitor Experience on 08 8988 7237 or [email protected]
About the agency https://depws.nt.gov.au/
Apply online https://jobs.nt.gov.au/Home/JobDetails?rtfId=256589
Applications must be limited to a one-page summary sheet and detailed resume
Information for applicants – inclusion and diversity and Special Measures recruitment plans
The NTPS values diversity. The NTPS encourages people from all diversity groups to apply for vacancies and
accommodates people with disability by making reasonable workplace adjustments. If you require an adjustment for
the recruitment process or job, please discuss this with the contact officer. For more information about applying for
this position and the merit process, go to the OCPE website
Under the agency’s Special Measures recruitment plan eligible Aboriginal applicants will be granted priority
consideration for this vacancy. For more information on Special Measures plans, go to the OCPE website.
This position is an all-rounder in the café, admissions and gift shop area of the Territory Wildlife Park. It is responsible
for ensuring impeccable customer service, and for the preparation of quality food and hygienic maintenance of food
The Visitor Services area supports and works to enhance visitor experience at the Park. It is the first and last point of
contact for visitors. Excellent customer service and an interest and enthusiasm for conservation and wildlife are must-
Key duties and responsibilities
1. Providing a friendly, informative and efficient admissions service for visitors to the Park.
2. Serving of food, cleanliness and food safety.
3. Maintaining hygiene of the food service area.
4. Cleaning of the gift shop and cafe area.
5. Serving customers and ensuring drinks and ice cream cabinets are fully stocked and the canteen area is regularly
cleared and cleaned (including rubbish disposal).
6. Complete stocktakes and reordering of stock.
7. Other duties within the work area as assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
1. Demonstrated ability to provide impeccable customer service.
2. Demonstrated basic cooking ability and ability to follow new recipes and/or instructions to cater for a range of
requirements, events and functions.
3. Demonstrated ability to work flexibly within a small team to contribute to achieving workplace outcomes which
will vary with time of day, season and other Park commitments (e.g. functions and events).
4. Experience cash handling and using systems such as POS Magic.
5. Ability to follow instructions both verbal and written (e.g. standard operating procedures for equipment).
6. Ability to use computers.
7. Ability to interact effectively with people of diverse cultures.
1. NT C class driver’s licence or ability to obtain.
Personal ShopperColes SupermarketsCasualWeekend availability +1It takes the connection of team members in many different roles to run more than 800 supermarkets across Australia. Whether you’re in-store or delivering to a57 minute agoShareMackay QLD 4740+19 locations
Litigation Support OfficerCrime and Corruption CommissionAbout us We have a vision that our communities will be safe and supported by fair and ethical public institutions with a focus on those matters of highest threat to the57 minute agoShareRemote in Brisbane QLD
Liquor Team Member - BWS Port SorellBWSCasualWeekend availabilityAt BWS, we are passionate about Beer, Wine and Spirits Whether it's in the way we connect with customers and help them find their special product, or present57 minute agoShareLatrobe TAS 7307
Liquor Team Member - BWS Mount Pleasant (ALH)BWSCasualWeekend availabilityAt BWS, we are passionate about Beer, Wine and Spirits Whether it's in the way we connect with customers and help them find their special product, or present57 minute agoShareMackay QLD 4740
Team Member - CasualOfficeworksCasualWeekend availabilityTitle: Team Member - Casual Location: Belconnen, Australian Capital Territory, AU57 minute agoShareBelconnen ACT+9 locations