Customer Service Representative
- Start your career in the insurance industry!
- Flexible work options available
- Work from home
The rapid growth of Insurx has seen an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Representative to join our busy team! No previous insurance experience is required.
Who Are We?*
Insurx is a third-party insurance management business, partnering with leading brokerages to provide an exceptional claims management service. We manage claims from start to finish for some of the largest broker insurers in the country.
Who are you?*
As a Customer Service Representative you will build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders including customers, clients, trades and staff via phone and email. You will manage the claims process end-to-end management, focusing on delivering exceptional customer experience through each touch point. You're committed to progressing your career, driven to achieve, and are passionate about your work.
Skills & Experience: *
- Previous experience in delivering exceptional customer service over the phone. Call Centre experience will be highly regarded.
- The ability to enter data with a high degree of accuracy, and exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong and positive work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
What is on Offer?
- The opportunity to progress your career working in an international company that encourages staff progression
- Great company culture with a supportive and close-knit team
- Ongoing support and development
If you think you have the skills, knowledge and experience that fit this description, we want to hear from you! Please submit your resume, and a cover letter detailing how you meet the above criteria by clicking "Apply Now"!
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Trainee - Financial ServicesTrainee - Financial Services We are seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic learner who is excited about starting a career in Workplace Health and Safety. This position is28 minute agoShareTumut NSW
Pizza MakerDomino'sPizza Maker responsibilities: Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items. Oven tending Hygiene and food safety. General cleaning duties. Additional3 hour agoShareRedfern NSW
Coles Supermarket Team MemberColes CareersRequisition ID: 34826 Employment Type: CasualGood things start here Hi, we’re Coles Group. We’re on a mission to sustainably feed all Australians to help3 hour agoShareCaringbah NSW 2229
DriverDomino'sDriver responsibilities: Delivering pizzas and other products to customers. Providing quality customer service at the door. Dealing with customer concerns. Driving3 hour agoShareRooty Hill NSW
FOOD & BEVERAGE ATTENDANT - ROOM SERVICEGrand Hyatt MelbourneSummary About Hyatt At Hyatt we care for people so they can be their best. Care comes from an authentic place of empathy and human connection. We do this by truly3 hour agoShareMelbourne VIC