Customer Service Support Specialist - Work From Home
Learn, Earn and Grow your Career
Would you like to play a key role for our customers by providing an exceptional customer experience? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where you can learn new skills and grow your career? If so, we'd love to hear from you! When you join Concentrix, you’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow your career.
Who are we?
We are one Concentrix. You may not know our name and that’s because we are a behind the scenes operation representing many of the brands and organisations you know and love! We are a leader in today’s marketplace working to empower humans to do what they do best; blending empowerment, passion and quality. We are BOLD in our decisions and work together as ONE, obsessing over customer experience and creating brand-defying moments for the world’s best brands.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who has a keen interest in modern technology and is passionate about delivering an exceptional customer experience.
What's in it for you?
- Work from Home - QLD, NSW, VIC, SA and TAS
- Equipment provided: desktop computer, keyboard, mouse, headset, and ethernet cable
- Incentives: Opportunity for monthly performance incentives
- Diversity and inclusion. We are a diverse global organization full of intelligent, friendly people from all walks of life to bounce ideas off, learn from and grow with
- Unlimited learning and career growth. Learn on the job and up your skills with access to over 20,000 courses through our online Concentrix University and explore a range of career paths for career development.
- A range of discounts on goods and services (e.g., private health, gym, tech goods)
- Employee Wellbeing Program - access to our partner Benestar
What you would bring to our team:
As a Customer Service Specialist, your passion for doing good for other people will help you bond with your customers and your team. You will actively listen and provide a great customer experience. Your attention to detail, ability to think outside the box, excellent communication, and passion will help you excel in this role.
About the role:
- Full-time -12-month contract with the opportunity for extension (38 hours per week)
- Start Date: 22nd and 29th August 2022
- Hourly Rate: $23.52/hr + super + penalty rates + $400 monthly incentives
- Roster: Rotating roster between 7 am - 9 pm AEDT, Monday to Sunday
- Training: 4 weeks full-time online training (paid)
- Answering inbound customer service and consumer technical support calls
- Resolving customer queries and issues by following the Knowledge Base articles
- Build rapport with customers and provide excellent customer service
What are we looking for?
- Full flexibility to work a rotational roster
- An eagerness and passion to learn about modern technology (phones, laptops, tablets, etc.)
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- A passion for customer service and a genuine interest in helping people
- Computer literacy
- Strong command of the English language both verbal and written
- Adaptability and resilience
- Attention to detail
- Wired broadband connection with fast and reliable internet speed (min. 10MB DL, 5MB UL) - Check your Speed: https://www.speedtest.net/
- Must have a private/secure and safe workspace available (e.g. spare room, office with a door, etc.)
Apply today and find out why 270,000+ people around the globe choose to call Concentrix home.
Successful candidates will be required to successfully complete background, police, authorised worker & credit checks. All applicants must be at least 18 years of age
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer.
Being an equal opportunity employer means that Concentrix provides the same benefits and opportunities for hiring and advancement to everyone without discriminating due to protected characteristics such as age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, religion, disability, and medical history.
Job Type: Fixed term
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: $23.52 per hour
- Work from home
- Rotating roster
Supplemental pay types:
- Penalty rates
- Australia (Required)
Expected Start Date: 31/10/2022
Airport Administration AssistantCity of Kalgoorlie-Boulder$61,723 - $65,274 a yearPermanent +1Job Number: AIR-9 Business Unit: Airport Employment Status: Permanent Full Time Closing Date: Thursday, 22 December 2022 KALGOORLIE-BOULDER57 minute agoShareKalgoorlie WA
Customer Support OfficerJumbo InteractivePart-timeShift workASX-300 Company Immediate Start Available Monthly Wellness Reimbursement About Us We’re a technology company that’s grown over the last 25-years57 minute agoShareBrisbane QLD
December 2022 In-Store Team Member - Ingle FarmDomino'sCustomer Service responsibilities: Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person. Dealing with customer concerns. Upselling. Processing payments: cash57 minute agoShareIngle Farm SA 5098+1 location
Administration OfficerDepartment of Education, Northern Territory...Fixed termManage and deliver professional front office services and provide financial and administrative support to the Administration Manager and administrative support to the1 hour agoShareAlice Springs NT
1 hour agoShareBrisbane QLD