Customer Service Team Member - Big W North Lakes
It’s the start of something bigger. There are over 15,000 of us, in the biggest cities and the tiniest towns. And each of us have an important role to play. If you have a passion for great customer service, a desire to make a real difference for families and you’re looking for a place to develop, you could be who we’re looking for.
Customer Service Team Member
BIG W are seeking a motivated, enthusiastic and energetic person to join our Team. Key responsibilities include:
- Actively sharing your passion for customer service, whether it be helping customers find products, setting up departments so they are simple to shop, or giving customers a quick and easy checkout experience.
- Being available, friendly and helpful, ensuring all customers receive a positive experience.
- Working cooperatively and end to end in a team environment
- Abiding by company policies and procedures in relation to Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) to ensure a safe working environment for customers, staff and contractors
When you will be needed
Meeting the needs of our customers is our number one priority and right now we are looking for new team members who can work between Saturday Daytime (6am - 4pm), Sunday Daytime (6am - 4pm) and Thursday Late Evening (6pm - Midnight) for this casual position.
What do we look for at BIGW.
The right attitude is everything....
- Customer first mentality and comfortable c ommunicating with customers and staff
- Love of teamwork and growing with others
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Genuine passion for apparel and general merchandise.
- Willing to work, reliable and available to work a flexible roster which may include evenings and late nights across the 7 days of the week
Joining the Group
As part of the wider Woolworths Group, we care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage. We are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion and as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn #LI #work180
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. BIG W is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
People and Culture AdministratorAustralian National Maritime MuseumAPS3 – Attractive salary package and employee benefits including 15.4% superannuation 18 months full-time, fixed term contract with possibility of10 minute agoShareSydney NSW
Customer Service Representative (CSR)Domino'sCustomer Service responsibilities: Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person. Dealing with customer concerns. Upselling. Processing payments: cash and11 minute agoShareRedfern NSW
Project Officer BookingsAustralian National Maritime MuseumAPS5 – Attractive salary package and employee benefits including 15.4% superannuation 18 months full-time, fixed term contract with possibility of11 minute agoShareSydney NSW
Part Time Sales Advisor HelensvaleThe Body Shop International LimitedThe Body Shop When Anita Roddick founded The Body Shop in 1976, she had a vision. Business as a force for good – that’s us. Over 40 years later,11 minute agoShareHelensvale QLD
Trainee - Financial ServicesTrainee - Financial Services We are seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic learner who is excited about starting a career in Workplace Health and Safety. This position is1 hour agoShareTumut NSW