Data Entry Claims Handler
Unity Claims Management
CBD, East Perth
- Join our growing team
- Central Perth Location
- Great team environment
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
Unity Claims Management is a national provider of outsourced claims management services to some of Australia’s largest Insurer and fleet operators. We are looking for energetic, results focused team members to join our team.
Now is your time to shine & thrive in a supportive team environment.
This opportunity is for you if you have:
- Strong computer literacy skills, proficient with MS Office product, and the ability to learn new systems
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills demonstrating your flair for exceptional customer service
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and passion to learn and succeed.
- Previous experience in office-based customer service role or within a call centre environment would provide ideal training ground.
- Insurance Industry experience highly regarded.
In return we can offer:
- Secure full time permanent position
- Opportunity to be part of the growth of an innovative company
- Structured and comprehensive induction program to ensure your success with ongoing training and support.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Welcoming & supportive team environment.
- Management team that cares for their employee’s wellbeing and value their contributions to our company.
- Monday to Friday working week, flexible rosters, no weekends.
- Close to public transport and parking
- Employee benefits including discounted gift cards for groceries, movie tickets, health insurance, electronics etc.
Who is Unity Claims Management?
Unity Claims Management is a successful and well recognised claims management company providing services to several insurers across Australia. These services are highly sought after by many insurers looking to provide an exceptional experience to their customers.
We manage the claim within specialist teams for each component of the life cycle of a Motor Claim, ensuring a seamless claim for every consumer and reduced costs for all our partner insurers.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a background check (including criminal history, credit and bankruptcy check) prior to commencement of employment.
Don’t delay apply now for immediate start!
Truganina|Operations AnalystDHLContractAbout us When you work with us you'll find that we deliver results; without compromising on respect. We value each other's differences while recognising individual3 hour agoShareVictoria
Personal Assistant (Property)ALDI$90,000 - $100,000 a yearPermanent +1An exciting opportunity for a Personal Assistant - Property has become available within the National Property team of ALDI Stores, based in Minchinbury, NSW. This is a3 hour agoShareRemote in Minchinbury NSW
Storeperson | BerrinbaDHLContractAbout us When you work with us you will find that we deliver results; without compromising on respect. We value each other's differences while recognising individual3 hour agoShareQueensland
Administration AssistantGrainCorpPermanent +2About our team As the largest grain storage and handling network on the east coast of Australia, we operate more than 150 regional receival sites and seven bulk port4 hour agoShareTamworth NSW
AssemblerVolvo GroupCasual +1Australia Position Description At Volvo Group Australia (VGA) we strongly believe in a future where sustainable and efficient transport and4 hour agoShareWacol QLD