At Australia’s Oyster Coast, we believe oysters are the unsung heroes of the sea. With phenomenal health benefits, positive impacts on the environment, and quite simply, a fine food shared between friends - we're committed to providing consistently better oysters to the Australian market and beyond. As a vertically integrated oyster business, we ensure the highest standards from farm to fork, responsible for growing, procuring, grading, marketing and selling oysters. We are passionate about improving, innovating and evolving our oyster business.
Your duties will include:
- Delivering along the South coast, NSW.
- Occasional runs to North coast, NSW requiring overnight stay.
- Ability to coordinate efficient delivery timeframes to achieve customer expectations with early morning starts but the flexibility to work to varying pickup and delivery schedules.
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and ensure oysters are refrigerated within food safety guidelines throughout delivery routes.
- Conduct inspections of vehicle before departing to deliver goods.
- Complete logbook and reports in a timely manner and inform and lodge with manager.
- Follow DOT regulations and safety standards.
- Be willing to help maintain vehicles where necessary.
- Strong record keeping skills.
- Reliable, pleasant and approachable work style.
- Medium Rigid (minimum) and Forklift licences essential.
- Batemans Bay, NSW
- Attractive remuneration depending on experience.
- Conversion to fulltime after successfully completing your probationary period.
- Opportunity for career development.
- Opportunity to work with a close-knit collaborative team in a dynamic and expanding vertically integrated Australian oyster business.
HOW TO APPLY
The best way to not get this job is to just submit your resume and hope for the best. We want people who are passionate about helping improve our farm to fork operations to provide consistently better oysters to the Australian market.
At Australia’s Oyster Coast, we value diversity, and we actively encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.
If you’d like to join our friendly and fun team, please apply with your resume and cover letter via the "Apply" button below.
Job Type: Casual
RUSON Surgical Wards NHENorthern Health AustraliaAbout Northern Health: As an organisation we have a clear focus on how we service and partner with our community, including our strategy of helping the community3 hour agoShareMelbourne VIC
Executive AssistantCommonwealth BankExecutive Assistant Join our Retail Banking division for an exciting new permanent opportunity. We encourage work from home flexibility here at CBA This is4 hour agoShareRemote in Sydney Central Business District NSW
Assistant Support Service OfficerSA HealthJob no: 804679 Work type: Part time Location: Various Categories: Allied and Scientific Health Central Adelaide Local Health Network Hampstead4 hour agoShareAustralia
Cultural Liaison Officer IdentifiedQueensland Corrective Services**This position has been identified as a position to be filled by an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person because of a number of factors, including the gross6 hour agoShareFar North Queensland QLD+1 location
Change Analyst - Enrolment ModernisationSwinburne University of TechnologyAs the Change Analyst (Enrolment Modernisation) you will be responsible for helping achieve the desired business outcome by supporting the Change Lead through7 hour agoShareMelbourne VIC