Diesel Technician Field Service
With over 1000 employees across Australia and New Zealand, Penske is an iconic brand in both the business and racing worlds and a Fortune 500 company with a global presence. Operating across some of the most dynamic on- and off-highway markets in the country, Penske is a leading distributor of premium diesel, gas engines and power systems from MTU, Detroit and Allison whilst also an authorized dealer of heavy-duty Western Star, MAN and Dennis Eagle trucks.
About the role:
This is a full time, permanent position that offers genuine work-life balance to join our Field Service team. Based in Wacol, Brisbane not only will you carry out first response field service activities, supporting a diverse product range of MTU, Detroit, MAN, Western Star, Dennis Eagle & Allison product across multiple markets, you will also work directly with our valued customers.
- Trade Qualified Heavy Vehicle Mechanic/Diesel Fitter and at least 5 years of experience in related industry;
- Strong background maintaining, servicing and repairing trucks and heavy vehicles;
- Knowledge and experience in MTU WS, MAN, Dennis Eagle, Detroit Diesel and or Cummins and Allison product lines is desirable;
- Flexibility to respond to all reasonable forms of field mobilisations, planned activities and unplanned short notice mobilisations.
- Practical working knowledge of the operation of appropriate machinery, tools and equipment;
- Team player who will adhere and promote the Company's Values & Behaviours
Why choose Team Penske?
At Penske, we know it is our people at the heart of our success and we want to make sure you have everything you need to do a great job. That is why as well as a great work environment, we offer the following benefits:
- Accredited Training & Development programs, with dedicated training centres across the country;
- Commitment to providing the highest levels of safety, technical and leadership training;
- Global, multi-site business offering career opportunities in multiple locations;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Reward and recognition programs;
- Employee Referral Program - generous employee referral fees!
- Discounted health insurance;
- Competitive private vehicle leasing options;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Family friendly benefits including paid parental leave.
When you join the Penske group of companies, you are joining a global family that is genuinely committed to investing and supporting our employees. We do this by providing our employees with training and development opportunitiesanda rewarding culture where we work alongside our leaders. You will work with smart, dedicated people who are passionate about safety and embrace diversity in an innovative workplace with extensive opportunities for internal progression.
To submit your application click the ‘Apply for this Job' button.
AGENCY APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AT THIS TIME
Planogram Merchandiser - Young NSWCrossmarkWork close to home Flexible working hours Monday - Friday Grocery Merchandising experience preferred As a casual merchandiser you will be completing a wide range of25 minute agoShareYoung NSW 2594
CleanerCompass Group AustraliaESS Defence delivers the best hospitality and catering services to our Defence personnel. We are committed to providing nutritional and delicious meals to our customers,2 hour agoShareSydney Central Business District NSW
ICT Service Desk TechnicianAustralian National Maritime MuseumAPS5 – Attractive salary package and employee benefits including 15.4% superannuation 12 months full-time, fixed term contract with possibility of3 hour agoShareSydney NSW
Film and Television TechnicianSwinburne University of TechnologyA key position has become available for a Film and Television Technician to join and provide technical and audio-visual support to undergraduate and postgraduate4 hour agoShareMelbourne VIC
Environment OfficerWhitehaven CoalAbout Whitehaven Coal Whitehaven Coal is an important player in Australia’s only emerging high-quality coal basin. We help power developed and emerging economies5 hour agoShareWerris Creek NSW 2341