Fleet and Allocation Coordinator - ANZ
Working within the Sales Operations team, you will manage the allocation and cycle timing of customer vehicles and our operating fleet and manage day-to-day fleet operations and reporting. You will also be responsible for processes related to working capital optimization such as ensuring our vehicle assets are utilised in the most effective manner to reduce damages, mileage accumulation and other depreciation factors. You will be responsible for determining the best strategies to ensure that our Fleet is most appropriately allocated in order to achieve sales growth and goals while providing an incredible customer experience.
- Manage the allocation and cycle timing of our operating fleet of test drive, display and service loaner vehicles and manage day-to-day Fleet operations and reporting, ensuring internal stakeholders maintain visibility.
- Be the primary point of contact for internal Fleet vehicle users to coordinate vehicle allocation and ensure appropriate utilisation is maintained.
- Responsible for working cross functionally with our internal stakeholders to provide visibility into location, status, utilisation, and allocation information for assigned vehicles. Provide prompt and collaborative communications with field employees, serving as their headquarters partner for all vehicle needs
- Work with key business units to manage the order to vehicle matching process. Maintain visibility on all Tesla owned and operated vehicles in fleet, ensuring compliance with insurance and registration
- Manage faults, damage, accident reporting and insurance of inventory vehicles, ensuring prompt resolutions to minimise downtime.
- Drive fleet-related initiatives, coordinate timely follow-up and consolidate insights for best outcomes.
- Assist with periodic physical inventory Fleet Audits.
- Ensure fleet operations across the market are aligned with HQ directives and that global processes are localised to align with market requirements.
- University/Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with internal and external partners
- Experience in related allocation, planning or decision-driving analytical role is preferred
- Aptitude to quickly learn new systems/technical applications.
- Experience with business intelligence software (Tableau, Power BI, etc.) is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to form solid relationships cross functionally.
- Enthusiasm and aptitude for working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high degree of ambiguity
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks based on demand despite changes in work scope or focus.
- Open-minded, collaborative and team-oriented attitude with the ability to think outside the box for solutions to complex challenges.
- The ideal candidate is a highly motivated and intelligent self-starter with the desire for constant process improvement and the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Housekeeping SupervisorLUXXE Outsourced Hotel ServicesBenefit from comprehensive training programs Join a company that focusses on a positive, supportive and inclusive work culture Be rewarded for your hard work and1 hour agoShareEatons Hill QLD 4037
Executive HousekeeperLUXXE Outsourced Hotel ServicesBenefit from comprehensive training programs Join a company that focusses on a positive, supportive and inclusive work culture Be rewarded for your hard work and1 hour agoShareSydney NSW 2000
Technical Officer Level 4 - AntarcticaAustralian Bureau of MeteorologyAPS Level 6, Non-ongoing $80,665 - $91,713 + 15.4% super Antarctica & Sub-Antarctica As a Technical Officer Level 4 (TO4), you will be responsible for the Observing1 hour agoShareAustralia
Project CoordinatorParramatta City CouncilAbout the Team Following a recent review, our ICT Team is becoming a proactive and innovative business partner, valued for its customer focussed services and3 hour agoShareParramatta NSW
Academic Sessionals (Casual)Edith Cowan UniversityEdith Cowan University (ECU) is WA’s top multi-campus university serving communities nationally and internationally. For 15 years in a row, ECU has achieved a4 hour agoShareMount Lawley WA