Front Office Receptionist
Front Office Receptionist
Closing Date 20-Dec-2022
Area Office Services
Job Location Sydney
Macpherson Kelley is a mid tier national commercial law firm with offices in Sydney, Brisbane, Dandenong and Melbourne CBD. We're structured to meet the needs of and deliver value to our client's who need direct and succinct guidance.
We're straight talkers who take care of our clients' legal concerns, giving them the freedom to focus on what they do best. We're pragmatic in the advice we give and bold in our recommendations.
With 300+ staff and offices spread across the east coast, our national footprint is growing along with our international reach from Pacific Legal Network (PLN) a division of Macpherson Kelley together with our Multilaw membership.
This will be a super varied role but the key responsibilities are as follows:
- Prioritise reception tasks and create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for clients.
- Provide a concierge service, such as making coffee or providing water to all clients.
- Answer and manage all incoming calls
- Book couriers, prepare mail for sending
- Prepare meeting rooms and wipe down all high touch areas
- Manage Leave Register on Affinity
- Prepare and send weekly Teams message to all Sydney staff with any staff leave, movements and birthdays
- Prepare stationery orders for approval by Office Manager
- Contact building maintenance for any maintenance issues in absence of Office Services Assistant
- Book loading dock for deliveries if required in absence of Office Services Assistant
- Safe Custody
- Receive safe custody deeds from PA's
- Enter new packets into Elite and start envelope for putting on shelves
- Update existing packets with any additions or removals
- Arrange for safe custody packet closure for deeds removed permanently
- Retrieve deeds for staff as required
- Experience in professional services environment in a front of office position
- You enjoy devlivering an exceptionial client experience
- Driven to go above and beyond to ensure a high standard of service to both internal and external clients
The successful applicant will be required to undertake and satisfy a National Police Records Check.
There are many benefits that we offer to support our flexible, innovative and positive work environment. There are purchase leave options as well as recognition initiatives. We also offer a range of social, wellness, sporting and community based activities. We are proud to offer genuine flexibility through our Flex+ program.
If all of the above sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please apply directly on our website, should you have any questions please contact Francesca Barnett at [email protected] for a confidential discussion.
Personal ShopperColes SupermarketsCasualWeekend availability +1It takes the connection of team members in many different roles to run more than 800 supermarkets across Australia. Whether you’re in-store or delivering to a29 minute agoShareMackay QLD 4740+19 locations
Litigation Support OfficerCrime and Corruption CommissionAbout us We have a vision that our communities will be safe and supported by fair and ethical public institutions with a focus on those matters of highest threat to the29 minute agoShareRemote in Brisbane QLD
Administration Officer (Saibai Island)Queensland HealthTell me more... Maximise revenue and access revenue in relation to the Rural & Remote Medical Benefits Scheme. The position is also responsible for providing high29 minute agoShareTemporarily Remote in Far North Queensland QLD+8 locations
Customer Assistant - Dan Murphy's WarrnamboolDan Murphy'sCasualCustomer Assistant | Dan Murphy’s Deliver a world-leading customer experience with an iconic Aussie brand Exciting customer-facing opportunity29 minute agoShareWarrnambool VIC 3280+19 locations
Retail Postage Sorter - Emerald Post OfficeAustralia PostPermanent +1Job no: 53964567 Brand: Australia Post Categories: Retail & Customer Service Work type: Permanent Part Time State: QLD Location: Emerald Imagine starting1 hour agoShareEmerald QLD