Garden Team Member
- Join a national leader in Australian Retail & Manufacturing
- Offering ongoing training & support to ensure your success
- Casual Opportunity | 20 hours per week
With over 70 years' experience in the industry, Stratco is a dynamic, national leader in the manufacture and marketing of building and home improvement products. With an outstanding record of continual growth, Stratco now has manufacturing plants and Home Improvement Stores in all mainland states of Australia and several international locations.
About the role
Stratco is looking for a customer focused Garden Team Member who possesses a personality and smile to match, to work as part of our friendly team in our Whyalla store. This is a great opportunity for a flexible and motivated 'green thumb' to become an integral part of our growing national and international company.
The role will involve:
- Maintaining the Garden Centre of the Whyalla store
- First point of contact with our customers either face to face or via telephone
- Cashier operations including cash handling
- Maintaining stock levels and general housekeeping activities
- Participation in training and personal development sessions
- Adherence to Stratco safety and other policies
The successful applicant will have the following skills and attributes:
- Experience in a Garden Centre, Nursery or similar role is highly preferred
- A horticulture qualification is desirable, but not essential
- A passion to deliver outstanding customer service!
- Excellent communication skills, and a personable, approachable team player
- Effective problem solver who can develop solutions that meet customers' needs
- Highly organised with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Eye for detail particularly with administration and data entry
- A desire and willingness to develop within the business
This is a casual opportunity working approximately 20-25 hours per week requiring the flexibility to work Saturdays.
Culture and benefits:
Our Retail and Garden team members in our stores live and breathe our Stratco values, they are fundamental in ensuring there is a positive store culture where customer experience remains our priority.
Stratco has established an environment that brings out the best in our people. We believe in building careers through providing a safe, connected, and innovative culture that supports ongoing growth and development. We offer industry-leading benefits such as specialised development programs, innate health and well-being initiatives, family friendly work practices and Stratco retail discounts.
Mackay Admin-Account OfficerRight at HomeCasualDescription Right at Home Mackay is looking for a new team member who can assist with our Accounting. Would you like to be part of a dynamic42 minute agoShareMackay QLD
December 2022 In-Store Team Member - Ingle FarmDomino'sCustomer Service responsibilities: Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person. Dealing with customer concerns. Upselling. Processing payments: cash1 hour agoShareIngle Farm SA 5098+1 location
Maintenance OfficerDepartment of Education, Northern Territory...Fixed termAs a member of the school team and under the direction of the Business Manager, the Maintenance Officer is required to play a key role in ensuring the high standard of2 hour agoShareNhulunbuy NT
Casual Retail Sales AssistantSpendless ShoesCasualLove Shoes, Love Fashion, Love People Join Australia's most successful footwear retailer Fun, fast paced and diverse role 30% off staff discount Vibrant4 hour agoShareMiranda NSW 2228+33 locations
Research AssistantMurdoch Childrens Research Institute$79,920 - $93,616 a yearPart-time +212-month Part Time Contract (15.2 hours per week) Attractive Salary $79,920 - $93,616 per annum (pro rata) + Super Make a difference within Australia’s largest4 hour agoShareParkville VIC