Guest Service Agent
Oaks Hotels, Resorts and Suites is one of Australasia’s largest apartment style accommodation providers, managing a portfolio of over 55 properties across five countries.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and professional casual Guest Service Agent at Oaks Sydney North Ryde Suites.
- Welcome and check in guests
- Communicate professionally
- Make bookings
- Assist guests during their stay
- Availability to work a 3 week rotation roster with shifts Monday to Sunday between 6am and 10pm.
The moment a guest steps into our hotel you will make them feel at home with your welcoming and warm presence. You have the important job of guiding guests through their stay, from smooth check-ins and check-outs to insights on the local attractions and eateries, you will be remembered for your superb customer service and positive energy.
Study for free and receive $1000!*
Oaks Hotels will support you obtain a Certificate III or Certificate IV in Hospitality whilst you work with us.
- Receive a nationally recognised certificate
- Attend training during work hours
- Network with team members across hotels
- On completion, you will receive $1000 AUD
- Please enquire with the hiring manager for eligibility details and terms and conditions.
Join our positive and vibrant team and be rewarded with these team benefits:
- 50% discounts on accommodation across all Minor Hotel brands in AUS and NZ
- Discount when you visit any of our restaurants, cafes, bars and wellness retreats
- 50% off The Coffee Club VIP membership
- Furniture, Australia Zoo, Medibank insurance discounts
- Additional paid leave including Birthday, Vaccine and Study leave
- Career progression & education assistance
- Wellbeing programs (Uprise)
- Reward & Recognition programs
Currently, we are only accepting applications from candidates who have working rights within Australia or New Zealand.
Our people drive the success of our business, so we will invest in your skills to allow you to grow and progress through your career. You'll feel at home as part of a close team who thrive on delivering exceptional guest experiences and working in a company focused on ensuring the best work place culture.
Housekeeping Operations ManagerMarriott International, Inc$80,000 - $85,000 a yearPermanent +1Job Number 22211215 Job Category Housekeeping & Laundry Location W Melbourne, 408 Flinders Lane, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia Schedule Full-Time Located16 hour agoShareMelbourne VIC
Guest Service AgentOaks HotelsFull-timeCompany Description Joining Minor means you become a partner in a diverse, expanding global organization with limitless opportunities to thrive and achieve. Minor20 hour agoShareGlenelg SA 5045+5 locations
Corporate ReceptionistJLLFull-timeAbout JLL – We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 801 day agoShareCamberwell VIC
Housekeeping Room AttendantsLUXXE Outsourced Hotel ServicesPart-time +1Rotating roster +1Benefit from comprehensive training programs Join a company that focusses on a positive, supportive and inclusive work culture Be rewarded for your hard work and1 day agoShareSydney NSW 2000+9 locations
Guest Service AgentMINOR HotelsFull-timeJoin Oaks Glenelg Plaza Pier as a Guest Service Agent. Responsibilities include: Provide efficient and professional service and ensure a smooth check1 day agoShareGlenelg SA 5045