HR Driver / Concrete Agitator Driver (full time
Outwest Concrete is a proudly family owned and operated business that has been supplying quality concrete since 1990.
We believe we have the in-depth knowledge and years of experience needed to provide the right advice to our customers, many of whom we have established ongoing and personalised relationships with.
From the right tools for the job to achieving the right look and style, our skilled and experienced team will provide excellent customer service, from first phone call to concrete supply and coordinated concrete pumping.
We pride ourselves on our well-earned reputation for consistently delivering excellence in commercial and residential concrete
About the role:
Outwest Concrete are looking for individuals to Drive & operate our concrete agitator trucks.
The successful applicants will be able to work 5.5 days (Monday to Saturday) with overtime. (weather pending)
- Be a team player who is self-motivated with the ability to work unsupervised, and a willingness to go the extra mile
- Ensure safety standards are maintained including daily pre-start checks on the vehicle
- Daily cleaning of the Agitator Truck
- Maintain and development of strong customer relationships
- Comply with all relevant OH&S legislation and NHVR laws
- Results focused, self-motivated and take pride in your work
- Skills focused and keen to work as part of a productive team
- Have a good communication and customer skills
- Must be willing to undertake a Random Drug & alcohol test
- HR License & Driving experience (essential)
- Clean driving record and must be able to provide a current Vic Roads licence report print out
- Be proficient with all types of concrete (will be an advantage)
Training provided for right applicant if required
What we offer:
- You will be rewarded with a competitive and attractive hourly rate.
- The ability to earn monthly bonuses by undertaking your regular daily duties.
- Outstanding work life balance
- Be part of a family owned growing & integrated organisation.
- Ongoing career and development opportunities
- Job Security
- Consistent Hours
- Full Time/Part Time/Casual. (Driver sub contract could be an negotiated option)
Benefits to the role:
- Work-life balance
- Early starts with early finished
- Half-day Saturdays
- On-site parking
- Kitchen amenities on-site
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.49 – $33.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Penalty rates
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Melbourne, VIC: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Driver Licence (Required)
- Australia (Required)
Expected Start Date: 06/10/2022
Stock Fill Team MemberSpotlightPart-timeTurn your can-do attitude into success Iconic Australian-owned retail group On the job training and coaching Our Receiving and Resett Team is responsible for22 minute agoShareBallarat VIC
ProductionSantos LtdFull-timeFlexible hoursAbout usSantos is a global low-cost producer of oil and gas committed to ever-cleaner energy and fuels production with operations across Australia, Papua New Guinea,22 minute agoShareHybrid remote in Adelaide Region SA
Customer Service ConsultantOrigin EnergyPart-time +1Monday to FridayPart time or Full time Opportunities - Hybrid Working 6 month fixed term roles to join our Adelaide team Adelaide Office, Waymouth Street based Working for23 minute agoShareRemote in Adelaide Region SA
CashierBernardi Group$55,000 - $65,000 a yearFull-timeShift workCashier Bernardi Group Location: West Wyalong, NSW Salary: $55,000 - $65,000 Full time Main duties and responsibilities Operating and balancing the cash1 hour agoShareWyalong NSW 2671
Airport Administration AssistantCity of Kalgoorlie-Boulder$61,723 - $65,274 a yearPermanent +1Job Number: AIR-9 Business Unit: Airport Employment Status: Permanent Full Time Closing Date: Thursday, 22 December 2022 KALGOORLIE-BOULDER2 hour agoShareKalgoorlie WA