Horsley Park | Transport Coordinator
When you work with us you'll find that we deliver results; without compromising on respect. We value each other's differences while recognising individual strength.
We are the world's leading contract logistics company. We create competitive advantages for our customers through customised warehousing and transportation services. We combine our global scale with local knowledge and sector experience.
At DHL Supply Chain (DSC) Australia there's more to a role than the work we do. Whatever your role is, we never forget that you make us who we are. We work hard to make sure a career with DHL is as satisfying and successful as it can be.
Join a supportive work environment where you'll have the tools and training you need to grow and succeed.
DHL Supply Chain Australia is a Great Place To Work certified.
Internal Applications for this role close Friday 12th AugustIn this job you will:
As Linehaul Coordinator at DHL, you'll overcome daily logistical challenges to ensure operations run smoothly. In a fast-paced environment, where every day is different, you'll have the autonomy to make decisions and be able to continually grown professionally. Use your talents to lead a committed team to greatness and drive the future of logistics, using the latest technology
- Transport experience in managing contractors
- Sound knowledge of National Heavy Vehicle Legislation
- Knowledge of running a line haul network across various services: express ambient, cold chain and temperature controlled linehaul networks.
- Experienced in identifying solutions & cost control focused
- Plan and coordinate efficient and effective operations
- Maintains effective relationships with customers
- Focus on operations excellence to the customer
- Coordinate with operations staff on daily Linehaul Operations
- Maintaining business processes & Policies
- Maintain and Promote a safe working environment
- Manage the allocation of appropriate resources to achieve agreed objectives and targets
- Ability to work outside standard hours
- Experience in transport industry, ideally Express Transport/Interstate Linehaul Operations
- Effective and confident communication skills with a customer service focus
- Proven leadership & team coordination skills
- Able to work independently and take responsibility for completion of tasks
- Sound Chain of Responsibility experience
- Experience coordinating deliveries
- Computer Aptitude (both MSWord & MS Excel)
- Highly motivated with the drive and passion to succeed
- Understanding of Linehaul operations highly regarded
Kitchen HandHall & PriorHall & Prior is a private organisation operating in both Western Australia and New South Wales that specialises in residential aged care. We believe that our3 hour agoShareMosman NSW
Customer Service OfficerCredit Corp Solutions IncJob no: 493834 Work type: Full-time Location: Sydney - CBD Multiple opportunities Work-from-home/office policy applies after training (3 days at home, 2 days4 hour agoShareSydney NSW
CleanersSA HealthJob no: 803330 Work type: Full time Location: Various Categories: Catering and Hospitality Central Adelaide Local Health Network Repatriation Health4 hour agoShareAustralia
Document ReviewerEmpire Careers$37.88 an hourContact Name : Maddison Pannell (Beeforth) Contact Phone : 02 8227 7202 Contact Email : [email protected] Location : Australia Job Type : Fixed4 hour agoShareRemote in Australia
Production WorkerPFD Food ServicesLocated at Fresh To Go Kewdale Ongoing casual positions working alongside a fantastic team Exciting company culture + lots of employee benefits and discounts!6 hour agoSharePerth WA+4 locations