Horsley Park | Transport Supervisor
When you work with us you'll find that we deliver results; without compromising on respect. We value each other's differences while recognising individual strength.
We are the world's leading contract logistics company. We create competitive advantages for our customers through customised warehousing and transportation services. We combine our global scale with local knowledge and sector experience.
At DHL Supply Chain (DSC) Australia there's more to a role than the work we do. Whatever your role is, we never forget that you make us who we are. We work hard to make sure a career with DHL is as satisfying and successful as it can be.
Join a supportive work environment where you'll have the tools and training you need to grow and succeed.
DHL Supply Chain Australia is a Great Place To Work certified.In this job you will:
As a Linehaul Supervisor at DHL, you'll overcome daily logistical challenges to ensure operations run smoothly. In a fast-paced environment, where every day is different, you'll have the autonomy to make decisions and be able to continually grown professionally. Use your talents to lead a committed team to greatness and drive the future of logistics, using the latest technology
- Manage the allocation of appropriate resources to achieve agreed objectives and targets
- Direct, monitor and manage the activities of coordinators/team leaders in the management functions to extend individual skills and achieve overall objectives
- Maintain and build effective relationships with customers
- The ability to meet time specific deadlines
- Experience working in a 3PL warehouse with sound warehousing principles
- Industry experience within Transport is essential, including linehaul knowledge
- Proven performance management and strong leadership experience
- Highly experienced in building and maintaining Customer Relationships
- Proven Continuous Improvement and problem solving skills
- Confident and able to engage, motivate and lead people to achieve individual and Team goals and passion for managing team dynamics
- Solid knowledge of the Metropolitan area essential
- CoR experience essential with emphasis on load restraint and fatigue management
- High level planning and organisational skills to ensure operation excellence
- Desire to take ownership of a department and make it successful
Customer Service OfficerCredit Corp Solutions IncJob no: 493834 Work type: Full-time Location: Sydney - CBD Multiple opportunities Work-from-home/office policy applies after training (3 days at home, 2 days3 hour agoShareSydney NSW
CleanersSA HealthJob no: 803330 Work type: Full time Location: Various Categories: Catering and Hospitality Central Adelaide Local Health Network Repatriation Health3 hour agoShareAustralia
Production WorkerPFD Food ServicesLocated at Fresh To Go Kewdale Ongoing casual positions working alongside a fantastic team Exciting company culture + lots of employee benefits and discounts!5 hour agoSharePerth WA+4 locations
Team Leader - Service WorkshopWilliam AdamsWe are now seeking a highly motivated, hands-on and customer focused Team Leader to lead, coach and develop an assigned team of Diesel Technicians. This role is based at6 hour agoShareLaverton VIC 3028
Service SupervisorWilliam AdamsThis is an exciting career opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced Service Supervisor and true people leader. ABOUT THE ROLE Based in Traralgon and6 hour agoShareTraralgon VIC