ICT Service Desk Technician
- APS5 – Attractive salary package and employee benefits including 15.4% superannuation
- 12 months full-time, fixed term contract with possibility of ongoing
- Australia’s leading museum located waterside in beautiful Darling Harbour
Reporting to the ICT Operations Manager, you will ensure that the Information and Communication Technology systems at the Australian National Maritime Museum (the Museum) are delivered in an efficient and timely manner.
You will be responsible but not limited to the following:
- Providing first line of support for service requests and incidents
- Providing assistance by phone, email, remote and /or using a ticket management system
- Ensuring that ICT/AV equipment is always functioning and coordinate with suppliers (when necessary) for exhibitions, adhoc events, education, visitor programs, conferences venues hire and routine maintenance.
- Assisting with overall exhibition teams planning, consultant on ICT aspects including the provision of appropriate technology, planning, budgeting, implementation, and documentation in line with the exhibitions project plan.
- Assisting with the deployment, maintenance, and improvement of the ANMM standardised ICT and exhibition systems; assist during major / minor service interruptions as directed.
- Working closely with managed service provider and vendors to ensure support requests are properly addressed.
- Assisting with management of ICT asset register.
- Assisting with documentation development on ICT systems, processes, guidelines, and training materials.
- Working collaboratively with the ICT team and perform other duties as requested by the Head of Technology and ICT Operations Manager.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Experience with Service Desk support
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team with a customer service focus, prioritise tasks and proactively seek improvement.
- Experience with commercial audio visual systems, theatre systems, digital signage and other audio visual delivery platforms and technology.
- Experience managing mobile device management tools.
- Experience with infrastructure management tools.
- Independent problem-solving skills with ability resolve problems in a timely and efficient manner.
- Excellent communication and verbal skills to deal with project stakeholders.
- Proactive and able to work effectively unsupervised and within a team environment.
- Highly developed written skills.
- Ability to self-manage and accountable for issues under pressure as well as being flexible with responsibilities, duties and hours.
- Availability and flexibility to travel interstate and overseas to assist exhibition deployment and decommissioning as required.
- Ability to work weekends.
Applications Close: 11:30 pm AEST, Sunday 31st October 2021. No Applications will be accepted by mail or email.
Selection for this position will be made on the basis of relative merit which will be assessed against each item of the selection criteria. Applications that do not address the selection criteria will not be considered for short listing by the Selection Committee. As part of the selection process the selection committee may invite candidates to undertake psychometric test, you should advise the selection committee if you have any special needs. Psychometric tests may be used as the initial short-listing test or later in the selection process. Some tests are very short while others may take one or more hours.
This position is open to all eligible members of the community and we encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with a disability and people from every cultural and linguistic background. To be an eligible member of the community, you must be an Australian citizen. Applications may be accepted from Australian permanent residents who are in the process of acquiring Australian citizenship.
Project CoordinatorParramatta City CouncilAbout the Team Following a recent review, our ICT Team is becoming a proactive and innovative business partner, valued for its customer focussed services and1 hour agoShareParramatta NSW
Process TechnicianRio TintoProcess Technician – Dam Operations Be part of a group that is safety driven and values inclusion Permanent employment which includes a huge range of additional2 hour agoShareYarwun QLD 4694
Manager, Touring ProgramsAustralian National Maritime MuseumExecutive Level 1 – $95,282 – $108,264 18 month non-ongoing with a possibility of extension/ongoing Australia’s leading museum located waterside in7 hour agoShareSydney NSW
Level 2 Customer and Operations Support AnalystWorldlineLevel 2 Customer and Operations Support Analyst Are you a Customer and IT Support Professional with a passion for providing great customer experiences and technical7 hour agoShareMelbourne VIC
Project CoordinatorParramatta City CouncilAbout the Team Following a recent review, our ICT Team is becoming a proactive and innovative business partner, valued for its customer focussed services and11 hour agoShareParramatta NSW