International Admissions Officer
An exciting opportunity has become available within the Swinburne University Admissions function, for an International Admissions Officer.
The International Admissions Officer will be responsible for the review of international applications to the university, admissions, offers, progressions, acceptances, and enrolments all within the ESOS framework. In this role, the International Admissions Officer will work closely with the Admissions Team Leader, and other officers to ensure that all international applicants are efficiently considered.
To be suitable for this role you will need to have experience in the below key accountabilities:
- Previous demonstrated experience and in-depth knowledge in international admissions including entry requirements and selection requirements, and the processing of the advanced standing assessment
- Previous demonstrated experience and in-depth knowledge in international admissions
- High level organisational skills, including strong attention to detail, the ability to follow-through on tasks and the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Expert knowledge of Swinburne University of Technology courses, entry requirements and selection requirements
- Completion of a degree with subsequent relevant work experience; or completion of a diploma and subsequent relevant work experience; or a combination of relevant experience and education training.
About Swinburne University of Technology
Swinburne Horizon 2025 draws upon our understanding of future challenges. With this new strategic plan, we choose to build Swinburne as the prototype of a new and different university – one that is truly of Technology, of Innovation and of Entrepreneurship, and proud of it. We are committed to a differentiated university proposition in education and research, so that:
- Every Swinburne learner gets a work experience
- Every Swinburne graduate gets a job
- Every Swinburne partner gets a tech solution
- Swinburne is the prototype of global best practice
Please submit your CV and cover letter addressing your suitability for this position.
To review the Position Description and to apply, please scroll down to the bottom of the page.
Please Note: Appointment to this position is subject to passing a Working with Children Check.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your application, please contact the Swinburne Talent Acquisition Team on [email protected]
Applications Close: Thursday 13 October 2022, 5pm
Swinburne offers flexible working options, leave and parenting/carer policies to support work life balance.
Equity and Diversity
Swinburne is a large and culturally diverse organisation and we are proud of our commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion through key initiatives. For further information on all our initiatives visit our Equity & Diversity website.
We welcome and encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
We are committed to making the recruitment process fair and equitable for all our candidates. If you have specific accessibility or support requirements please contact Maree Norden, Diversity & Inclusion Manager at [email protected]
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Applicants
We welcome and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
For any support please contact our Aboriginal Employment Coordinator at [email protected] or for more information on our Indigenous strategies please follow the link to our RAP Reconciliation Action Plan
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
1 hour agoShareSydney NSW
2 hour agoShareBrisbane QLD
Housekeeping Operations ManagerMarriott International, Inc$80,000 - $85,000 a yearPermanent +1Job Number 22211215 Job Category Housekeeping & Laundry Location W Melbourne, 408 Flinders Lane, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia Schedule Full-Time Located3 hour agoShareMelbourne VIC
ReceptionistTennis AustraliaCasual +2Receptionist - Adelaide International External Job Ad At Tennis Australia (TA) plans are underway to deliver our summer of tennis for 2023! With4 hour agoShareAdelaide Region SA
Customer Service Officer APS2Torres Strait Regional AuthorityBased on Thursday Island Generous allowances are paid on top of the salary. Allowances include district allowance, leave fare allowance (payable after 12 months of4 hour agoShareThursday Island QLD