Liquor Team Member
Derby WA 6728Part-time
At BWS, we are passionate about Beer, Wine and Spirits
Whether it's in the way we connect with customers and help them find their special product, or present our stores to be the best place to shop, we believe every BWS team member has a vital role to play.
We want your passion for drinks to help drive and create memorable moments for our customers.
To best serve our customers, the ideal candidate will have good availability across the day, evenings and weekends.
Role of a Liquor Team Member
Our Team Members play an important role in solving customers’ drinks and special occasions needs through their exceptional passion for product, great customer focus and ability to engage with energy every day. Key responsibilities include:
- Actively sharing your passion for products with our customers
- Confidently recommending products to customers which meet their needs
- Working as a cooperative team member, while helping others to learn
- Ensuring a clean and safe working environment
- Carrying out the physical tasks associated with the role
- Upholding responsible service of alcohol guidelines
What You Need To Succeed
- Ability to talk with customers confidently and authentically and provide appropriate solutions
- You don’t need to be a drinks expert to join our team - but you do need to have a genuine interest in expanding your knowledge and bringing your ‘vibe’ to the team
- We encourage our team members to own their careers - knowing your purpose is important to be successful in our business
- Being clear how you can lead and make a difference, in any role in our business
Service ConsultantAware SuperPart-time +1Want to be a force for good? At Aware Super we believe that we do well through doing good. Finding ways to support our communities is part of our DNA and we have a3 hour agoShareAustralia
Guest Service AgentOaks HotelsFull-timeCompany Description Joining Minor means you become a partner in a diverse, expanding global organization with limitless opportunities to thrive and achieve. Minor6 hour agoShareGlenelg SA 5045+5 locations
Business AdministrativeOutdeskFull-timeJob Information Work Experience 1-3 years Industry Technology Remote Job Job Description This is a remote6 hour agoShareRemote
Member Service OfficerAware SuperAt Aware Super we believe that we do well through doing good. Finding ways to support our communities is part of our DNA and we have a track record of being bold and7 hour agoShareAustralia
Administration Officer - LismoreNorthern NSW Local Health District$31.53 - $32.57 an hourPermanent +1Employment Type: Permanent Full Time Position Classification: Administration Officer Lvl 3 Remuneration: $31.53 - $32.57 per hour Hours Per Week: 38 Requisition7 hour agoShareLismore NSW+1 location