- Dynamic and supportive team environment
- Sustainability and energy efficiency sector
- Growth Opportunities
We are currently seeking a full-time Administrator in North Sydney to join our Measurement & Verification (M&V) team by providing administrative and support services to facilitate the ongoing operation of the team. The role will also include data entry tasks. This role will be part of the national team reporting directly to the National Engineering Services Lead.
Note: The occasional interstate travel for training, meetings and development may also be required.
The main responsibilities of the role are
- Administrative and support duties, including records management, routine correspondence, meeting and event coordination etc.
- Data Entry and analysis.
- Collation and recording of documents.
- Assisting with the development and documentation of processes relating to M&V projects.
Skills and Experience Required
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong data entry skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong writing and proofreading skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to adapt to change and be flexible in approach
- Strong customer service focus
- Independent worker with little need for supervision
- Demonstrate a positive and professional manner
- Well-developed planning and organisational skills including scope and schedule management
- Technically competent (Intermediate) with various software programs, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc
- A competitive salary that will be based on your skills and experience.
- We are a hybrid business, so you can work from home and the office. We are located in North Sydney.
- A collaborative work environment with a supportive team that is passionate about sustainability and the environment.
- Diverse and inclusive culture.
- Fantastic growth opportunities.
How to apply: If you feel this is your role, we encourage you to apply. Please include your resume and cover letter as part of your application.
Please visit our website for more information on Ecovantage.
Ecovantage is an award-winning energy efficiency company that prides itself on being solutions focused and assisting Victoria, NSW, SA, and QLD in the switch to a more sustainable future by accessing the energy efficiency schemes in each state. They are a dedicated team committed to helping businesses and households become more energy efficient.
Administration AssistantVicinity CentresFull-timeW e are Vicinity Centres. You may not recognise the brand but we’re sure you’ll know some of our destinations, from the iconic Queen Victoria Building in24 minute agoShareWestern Australia+1 location
Retail Postage Sorter - Emerald Post OfficeAustralia PostPermanent +1Job no: 53964567 Brand: Australia Post Categories: Retail & Customer Service Work type: Permanent Part Time State: QLD Location: Emerald Imagine starting24 minute agoShareEmerald QLD
BaristaCompass GroupPart-timeFlexible hours +1Iconic Location – National Gallery of Victoria Great opportunity with a flexible roster Grind the best blends and work on the best machines Restaurant24 minute agoShareMelbourne VIC 3000+6 locations
Retail Postage SorterAustralia PostPart-timeJob no: 53964702 Brand: Australia Post Categories: Retail & Customer Service Work type: Fixed Term Part Time State: VIC Location: Port Melbourne About24 minute agoSharePort Melbourne VIC+13 locations
Truganina|Operations AnalystDHLContractAbout us When you work with us you'll find that we deliver results; without compromising on respect. We value each other's differences while recognising individual2 hour agoShareVictoria