Open Systems International, Inc. (OSI), An AspenTech Business, is a fast-paced, growing, high technology company, headquartered in Medina, Minnesota. As a world leader in the Operations Technology (OT) field, OSI develops and supplies state-of-the-art energy management, optimization and control software solutions to energy utility companies worldwide.
Open Systems International, Inc. (OSI) www.osii.com is a fast-paced, growing, high technology company, headquartered in Medina, Minnesota. As a world leader in the Operations Technology (OT) field, OSI develops and supplies state-of-the-art energy management, optimization and control software solutions to energy utility companies worldwide.
We currently have an opening for an Office Administrator - in our Macquarie Park office. In this position you will be responsible for providing administrative and organizational support to our office. Specific on-the-job training will be provided. Your Impact
- Answer incoming calls and greet clients / visitors, update visitor’s logbook.
- Office and meeting room set up for various meetings and visits by customers.
- Organize the training room including set up for coffee breaks and catering.
- Organize various administrative tasks and coordinate with USA office, suppliers and contractors, including:
- Organization and purchase for the Sydney office (track stocks and replenish office supplies, kitchen supplies, etc).
- Manage various contractors including cleaners, plant rentals, courier services, photocopier, milk delivery, secure document disposal and others as they arise.
- Collect PO Box mail weekly.
- Coordinating payment of invoices.
- Receive and sign for deliveries.
- Management of office access cards.
- Maintain the register of office equipment.
- Coordinate storage of hardcopy files in secured offsite storage.
- Arrange and coordinate repairs or maintenance for the office.
- Organize Microsoft Office calendars with staff schedules.
- Organize travel bookings for traveling staff.
- Attend internal and external project meetings, OSI staff meetings and take minutes and notes.
- Manage an office Action Item list and calendar for repairs, services, payroll, etc.
- Provide general administrative assistance to senior staff and managers as required.
- Fire Warden duties as required within our tenancy.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- TAFE Certificate II or equivalent, in bookkeeping, business administration or similar, or equivalent work experience.
- Intermediate MS Office experience including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Basic computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook).
- Be well-presented with a pleasant phone manner.
- Maintain a positive approach to daily interactions with all stakeholders.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self motivated and pro-active approach to duties.
Human Centred DesignerQBEPermanent +1Primary Details Time Type: Full time Worker Type: Employee Human Centred Designer Location: Sydney, NSW Type: Permanent, full time position2 hour agoShareRemote in Sydney NSW
Scholarly Services LibrarianDeakin University$94,173 - $103,694 a yearPart-timeWeekend availabilityJob no: 532619 Work type: Part-time Location: Flexible Categories: Library Services Flexible location Part Time (0.5 FTE) and continuing HEW 7 $94,173 -4 hour agoShareAustralia
Library Assistant (casual) (V22/5791)Blue Mountains City CouncilCasualAssist in the provision of a courteous, efficient and effective library service in a branch library. RELATIONSHIPS Reports to: Position Title Lower /5 hour agoShareNew South Wales
(TIC/W) Pickers & LabourersElite Staffing Solutions Pty LtdFull-timeDay shift +2Ongoing Position in National Company Working with Industry Leading Brands Great Work Life Balance Elite Staffing Solutions is a specialist recruitment and labour13 hour agoShareMelbourne VIC
Administration Officer (Normanton Hospital)Queensland HealthPermanent +1North West Hospital and Health Service (HHS) Unique locations Friendly communities Regional, rural and remote $$$ incentives Working with us Salary range between17 hour agoShareQueensland