Operations - Executive Assistant
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $26 trillion of assets under custody and $485 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
ANZ Securities Services Operations provides settlements and safekeeping for the assets of institutional investors around the world. ANZ Securities Services Operations core services include custody, trust, settlement, safekeeping, multi-currency accounting, valuation and tax reporting, tax administration. We have invested significantly in the locally operations to ensure Australia is the regional headquarters for trade processing, client reporting and client service. The team is also supported by corporate center functions across Asia-ex, India & Philippines.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Routine administrative duties including answering calls, screening in a confidential manner as appropriate, amending/formatting documents, filing/saving documents and printing documents (including Excel spreadsheets)
- Daily diary management, scheduling calls and meetings across time zones, coordination of domestic and international team travel, events & meeting coordination, administration and processing of external counsel invoices, reserving conference rooms,
- Preparation and management of confidential documents and sensitive personnel information, amending documents, correspondence and formatting with minimal supervision
- Manage general office administrative needs (including new joiner onboarding, resolving IT issues) and provide support to the other senior members of the team on a needs basis.
- Working on department wide administration, projects, and strategic initiatives
- Demonstrating sound decision-making, independent judgment and the ability to escalate serious or unique problems to higher levels and maintaining Practice Group specific policies and procedures and track progress of projects and initiatives
To be successful you will need:
- Minimum of three years proven experience gained within the banking industry/large corporate environment and experience as an Executive Assistant with a large law firm or a financial institution would be highly beneficial
- Ability to work with a range of different clients at all levels from internal to external clients such as law firms, clients, company secretary and other business units
- Proven technical skills along with demonstrated ability to learn and master new technology for document management, matter and spend management systems
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills combined with strong interpersonal skills
- Confident at communicating and building relationships with senior stakeholders
- Ability to work with limited supervision using own initiative and the ability to prioritize effectively, multi-task and work well in a dynamic environment
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Security Specialist – Identity & Access ManagementAustralian Bureau of Meteorology$98,209 - $110,623 a yearExecutive Level 1, Non-ongoing $98,209 - $110,623 + 15.4% super Melbourne The Security Specialist - Identity & Access Management will provide expertise in the8 hour agoShareMelbourne VIC
APS4 - Various PositionsNational Library of AustraliaOpportunity to work at one of Australia's leading cultural institutions Be a part of the Library's exciting new future APS4 - $65,641 - $70,878 The Library is evolving9 hour agoShareCanberra ACT
Antarctica and Sub-AntarcticaAustralian Bureau of Meteorology$73,151 - $79,725 a yearAPS Level 5, Non-ongoing $73,151 - $79,725 + 15.4% super Antarctica and Sub-Antarctica As the Observations Program supervisor on station, you will be responsible for the9 hour agoShareAustralia
ASO4 BURMESE COMMUNITY LIAISON OFFICERGovernment of South Australia$72,135 - $75,616 a yearDepartment for EducationJob reference: 415297Location: 5000 - ADELAIDEJob status: Short Term ContractEligibility: Open to EveryoneThe community liaison officer will face10 hour agoShareAdelaide CBD SA
HEALTH AND PHYSICAL EDUCATION (HPE) TRAINEEGovernment of South AustraliaDepartment for EducationJob reference: 414335Location: 5290 - MOUNT GAMBIERJob status: Long Term ContractEligibility: Open to EveryoneThe Health and Physical Education10 hour agoShareMount Gambier SA