Who we are-
We at Tribe Breweries are proud to be home to the largest number of independent craft beers and specialty brews in Australia. Our passionate team are leaders in innovative, high-quality brewing and dedicate themselves to offering drinkers’ access to the finest brews of all tastes and sizes, inspiring and exciting consumers with innovative products that continue to expand the beer and beverage market into new categories.
Our Packaging Line is state of the art and we pay you as you are trained as you successful master a new skill your bases salary will increase until you are fully compedent across all 7 functions of the packaging line.
What we offer-
- Permanant full-time roles involve working hands-on with state-of-the-art brewing and packaging equipment at our Goulburn facility which operates a rotating roster on a 24-hour operating cycle.
- Paid overtime shifts, shift allowances and penality rate
- The opportunity to become part of a passionate team, many of whom are leaders in their field and love to share their expertise
- On the job training
- Competitive hourly rate with increases as competencies are gained
What we need from you-
- Attention to detail and the physical capacity to work on your feet
- Previous experience in a brewery or food and beverage industry - highly regarded but not essential
- Strong work ethic with a willingness to learn
- Good team player
- Effective problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Current forklift license- highly regarded but not essential
- Flexible and able to work around changing schedules
- You will need to be fully COVID vaccinated
- Visit Careers (tribebreweries.com) to complete your application and attach a cover letter outlining why you want to be part of the success of Tribe Breweries!
University Student - BiodiversityMoreton Bay Regional Council$32.06 an hourPart-timeMonday to FridayJob Number: 498665 Division: Planning Employment Status: Maximum Term, Part time Categories: Environment,6 hour agoShareRemote in Caboolture QLD
Member Services OfficerPCYC Queensland$32.54 an hourCasualWe are currently seeking a motivated Member Services Officer to enhance and support PCYC South Burnett Youth Club operations by ensuring all patrons receive the11 hour agoShareMurgon QLD+2 locations
Executive AssistanteHealth NSW$78,079 - $105,030 a yearFull-time +2Employment Type: Full-Time – Exempt (Up to 24 months) Position Classification: Health Manager Level 1 Remuneration: Commencing from $78,079 to $105,030 pa +12 hour agoShareTemporarily Remote in St Leonards NSW
Salesforce Consultant - CPQTechnology One LimitedHow you'll make a difference... Join TechnologyOne's Corporate CRM Solutions team as a Salesforce CPQ Consultant and help drive the future of our platform! As a14 hour agoShareFortitude Valley QLD
Governance AdministratorLife Saving VictoriaPart-timeLife Saving Victoria is currently on the search for a Governance Administrator working with our Company Secretary, the LSV Board and Governance and assurance team.1 day agoSharePort Melbourne VIC