Park Planning Officer
Park Planning Officer
Department for Environment and Water
Vacancy number: 403056
The Park Planning Officer is responsible for supporting and formulating policies and plans for the management of protected areas in South Australia.
The successful applicant will be required to achieve the following outcomes:
- Research and information analysis supports the development of policy and plans
- Policy and plans are developed and implemented to support priority protected areas
- Expert policy advice and briefings facilitate decision making by senior management, the Minister for Environment and Water, government agencies and other stakeholders
- High-level written reports and documentation, including senior management briefings, Ministerial and Cabinet submissions, are developed to agreed standards of quality and timeliness
- Networks and partnerships are utilised to influence protected area outcomes
- Community consultation is undertaken so that community interests can be reflected in the protected area system.
- This position will be located in Adelaide
- A current Driver’s Licence is essential
- Some out of hours work, intrastate travel involving overnight absences from home and attendance at public meetings out of normal office hours may be required as part of the position
- May be required to participate in fire management or associated duties.
Library Museum and Gallery (LMG) Operations and Programs CoordinatorCoffs Harbour City Council$79,000 a yearFull-time, 6 month temporary contract About the role We are seeking an experienced People Leader for our Library, Galley and Museum Operations and Programs team. You59 minute agoShareCoffs Harbour NSW
Crew MemberHungry Jack'sVariety of shifts available (Casual, part-time and full time) Global Brand Staff Discount About Hungry Jack’s Hungry Jack’s® is a franchise of the1 hour agoShareMalaga WA
Administration Officer - Sentence Administration BoardACT Government$72,272 - $78,254 a yearACT Corrective Services (ACTCS) is seeking a motivated and conscientious person to temporarily fill the vacancy of Administration Officer for the Sentence Administration2 hour agoShareCanberra ACT
Records OfficerTasmanian Government$63,614 - $68,878 a yearRecords Officer (356612) Department of Justice Corporate, Strategy & Policy Office of the CIO Applications must be submitted by Sunday 08 November, 2020 11:552 hour agoShareHobart TAS
Customer Service Representative (various Ongoing Part-Time roles)Corporate Services$77,714 a yearClerk Grade 1/2 Ongoing Part-Time (25 hours per week) Tuggerah About us The NSW Police Force (NSWPF) is one of the largest police forces in the western world, with3 hour agoShareNewcastle NSW