Part Time Sales Team Member - Cotton On Mid Valley Shopping Centre
Unlock your potential; take on responsibility, embrace opportunity and own your development. Team up with your leaders, obsess about delivering on what our customer wants, support the team to execute and achieve targets, be resourceful, and have a curious mindset.
- Be customer obsessed, go above and beyond to create amazing moments.
- Know you're targets and achieve results. You're the key to a winning store.
- Listen to your retail leaders, process with pace and make your store look amazing.
- Be curious, ask questions and seek feedback to unlock your stores possibilities.
- Love our product and our customer.
- You've been the go to person in your team, delegating comes naturally. You read the play and hustle.
- Tackle your role with confidence, finds solutions and contribute to a winning store.
- Be a culture champion; jump right in and don’t be afraid to get your hands dirty.
- Keep it simple, fearless and fun.
We strive to empower our team to be the best they can, both at work and in their personal lives. Taking a whole-self approach, we enable our teams mentally and physically through wellness tools, resources & benefits.
- Own your development and accelerate your personal and professional growth through expert led development sessions and our award winning online learning platform YOU Learning.
- Try new experiences and develop your skills, zig-zagging your career through our 7 brands.
- Work hard, play hard; annual overseas incentive trips, community ambassador trips with the Cotton On Foundation and 50% discount for COG’s 7 brands.
From Australia to the world - The Cotton On Group (known in-house as COG) is Australia's largest global retailer. With 7 brands, 19 countries, 1500 stores and counting; we exist to make a positive difference in the lives of everyone we touch. Our people are optimistic, innovative and highly motivated; they share a genuine belief in themselves and others and they aren't afraid to think big.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Our Mega stores are big in name and in nature with multiple Cotton On Group brands all under one roof. We're all about putting our customer first and fitting into their lifestyle, so our Mega stores are designed to allow our customers to complete their head-to-toe look seamlessly and all in one place. With products ranging from apparel, intimates, sleepwear, activewear, swimwear, footwear, accessories and travel all in the one store, we really are the one-stop-fashion-shop!
Operations Lead, PathologyDepartment of Health and Human ServicesReference: VG/DHHSPH1485589 The Department of Health and Human Services develops and delivers policies, programs and services that support and enhance the wellbeing10 minute agoShareMelbourne VIC
Customer Experience OfficerOptimus Health Group$25 an hourWe are looking for a Customer Experience Officer to join our team in Richmond! Who we are... Optimus Health Group is a private physiotherapy clinic based in Richmond. We21 minute agoShareMelbourne VIC
Media Sales ConsultantTSA GroupCompany Description Welcome to TSA Group TSA is an Australian-owned business specialising in helping companies acquire, retain and grow their consumer customer bases.31 minute agoShareMelbourne VIC
Facilities AssistantLUSH CosmeticsWe're expanding our in-house Facilities team for the Lush Studios and Oxford Street store and are looking for a part time Facilities Assistant. This is a great chance31 minute agoSharePaddington NSW
Security Officer/ Covid MarshallsMJ Protective$22 - $26 an hourMJ Protective - Security Officer Are you looking for a new job opportunity where you can utilize your skills as a front-line security officer? Are you looking for a51 minute agoShareSydney NSW