Personal Banking Consultant - George Street
Some career choices have more impact than others.
We’re looking for progressive minds who are driven and forward-thinking, who are open to different ideas and cultures, who can connect with customers and colleagues and who’ll work with courageous integrity every day.
As an HSBC employee in Australia, you’ll have access to tailored professional development opportunities, competitive pay, an embedded flexible working culture and a range of employee benefits. These include market-leading subsidised private health cover, enhanced parental pay and support when returning to work, subsidised banking products and services and wellness programmes including discounted gym memberships.
This role is an excellent opportunity for you to make a difference and start your career with HSBC as a Personal Banking Consultant at our George Street Sydney Branch.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Provide a seamless end to end customer experience by advising them on appropriate products and services
- Be the brand ambassador for HSBC in our branch as you liaise directly with customers
- Introduce, promote and assist customers with digital banking solutions to meet customer needs
- Contribute to fulfil customer’s needs by providing personal banking products and services with a customer centric approach
- Manage customer feedback and enquiries effectively
- Participate in ongoing training and development plans
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A proven track record in customer excellence gained in banking, sales, hospitality or retail
- The desire to develop your financial expertise and grow your career
- Ability to understand and provide solutions to meet individual customer needs
- A passion for delivering first-class customer service and make a difference
- A proven ability to multitask and strong attention to detail
- The Higher School Certificate or equivalent certification
Preference will be given to candidates who hold Australian or New Zealand PR/Citizenship or working rights or who can show they currently have unrestricted work rights in Australia with no limitations.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued and respected and where opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow in an inclusive environment. Applications from First Nations peoples are encouraged.
Learn more about careers at HSBC Australia – https://www.hsbc.com/careers/where-we-hire/australia
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. Issued by HSBC Bank Australia
Team MemberThe Reject ShopCasualWeekend availability +1Job no: 495545 Work type: Casual Location: South Australia Categories: Team Members The Reject Shop is a well-known and loved Australian discount variety1 hour agoShareVictor Harbour SA+93 locations
Warehousing and Operations (Flexible Hours Available)SALT BY HENDRIXPart-time +28 hour shift +8We create really amazing consumer goods and are looking for a reliable and proactive team member as we embark on exciting new projects in 2022. We will provide training2 hour agoShareSilverwater NSW 2128
Administrative OfficerQueensland Corrective ServicesIn this role you will: Provide administrative functions and confidential administrative support for the centre including, word processing, data entry, spreadsheets,2 hour agoShareBrisbane QLD+2 locations
Entry-level Sales RepresentativeBlack Classic Pty Ltd$26.73 - $33.85 an hourFull-timeMonday to Friday +3We are seeking outgoing and professional candidates to join our young and energetic sales team in Sydney! We are hiring sales representatives, who will be responsible3 hour agoShareSydney NSW+1 location
Receptionist/AdministrationComplete Care Physiotherapy & Osteopathy$24 - $29 an hourPart-time +112 hour shift +7ABOUT THE ROLE... A position is available for approximately 13-15+ hours per week at our Wallan clinic for an Admin Team Member to join our team. Opportunity for more4 hour agoShareWallan VIC 3756