Personal Care Worker - Forster/Tuncurry
What’s on Offer:
We value our employees and the wonderful work they do. Our employees enjoy an enviable range of benefits, including the following:
- Competitive hourly rates of $27.29 to $32.74 + super
- Travel Allowance of $0.92 per KM PLUS paid travel time
- Become Cert III qualified in Individual Support (Aged Care) through our Traineeships program – all fees paid (for eligible employees)
- Part time or Casual contracts available
- Flex-Up – work additional overtime hours and boost your income - the more availability you have, the more work we can give you
- Enjoy additional yearly Well-Being and Community leave days
- 14 week paid parental leave, with equal benefit for both parents PLUS our Bump to Baby program
- Smartphone – ready when you join us with your fortnightly rosters, customer care plans and other information
- Employee Referral Program – refer your friends and family members to join us and receive $500.00 per successful referral (Terms & Conditions apply)
- Employee Assistance Program – support and assistance for you and your partner at those times in life when you need it most
- A fully supported and paid 3-4 week Induction program on joining us
- Attractive employee discounts on Australian Unity Banking products, Private Health and General Insurance
- Maxxia Rewards - a great range of discounts and benefits at selected retail outlets, department stores, attractions, travel, cinemas, restaurants and more
Your New Role
Our Home Health program delivers in-home support services to our customers to help them live independently, supported and empowered, within their own homes and communities.
What does your new role look like?
- Providing support to customers with domestic assistance including cleaning, laundry and meal preparation
- Assisting your customers with personal care support including, showering, toileting and feeding assistance
- Helping with transportation for your customers to appointments, shopping and for social outings
- Building and maintaining strong and effective relationships with our customers and their families
- Adherence to health and safety guidelines and policies to keep yourself and our customers safe
Above all, you will align to our Values of Bold, Warm and Honest. You will be able to demonstrate empathy and the ability to provide excellent care for your customers.
Does this sound like you?
- Good verbal and written English skills
- 12 months experience in a ‘Care’ role in Aged Care and/or Cert III in Individual Support (Aged Care)
- Flexibility and availability to work rosters between Monday to Friday
- A current Australian Driver’s License and ownership of a reliable, well presented, comprehensively insured vehicle
- You’ll have a current First Aid Certificate. If you don’t have one, we will organize this as part of your induction at no cost to you.
- All Australian Unity employees must be fully vaccinated for COVID 19
If you’re seeking a role with real purpose and where you can create meaningful customer relationships and assist your local community, please contact Caroline on [email protected] or simply apply today.
Australian Unity is an Equal Opportunity employer, and we encourage applications from all members of the community, including people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and, mature aged people. To view our Reconciliation Action Plan, please click https://www.australianunity.com.au/about-us/reconciliation-action-plan
Personal ShopperColes SupermarketsCasualWeekend availability +1It takes the connection of team members in many different roles to run more than 800 supermarkets across Australia. Whether you’re in-store or delivering to a12 minute agoShareMackay QLD 4740+19 locations
Litigation Support OfficerCrime and Corruption CommissionAbout us We have a vision that our communities will be safe and supported by fair and ethical public institutions with a focus on those matters of highest threat to the12 minute agoShareRemote in Brisbane QLD
Liquor Team Member - BWS Port SorellBWSCasualWeekend availabilityAt BWS, we are passionate about Beer, Wine and Spirits Whether it's in the way we connect with customers and help them find their special product, or present12 minute agoShareLatrobe TAS 7307
Liquor Team Member - BWS Mount Pleasant (ALH)BWSCasualWeekend availabilityAt BWS, we are passionate about Beer, Wine and Spirits Whether it's in the way we connect with customers and help them find their special product, or present12 minute agoShareMackay QLD 4740
Customer Assistant - Dan Murphy's WarrnamboolDan Murphy'sCasualCustomer Assistant | Dan Murphy’s Deliver a world-leading customer experience with an iconic Aussie brand Exciting customer-facing opportunity12 minute agoShareWarrnambool VIC 3280+19 locations