Responsible for the collection, collation, analysis, interpretation, and presentation of research, information and data
as it relates to the Northern Territory energy policy, governance and regulatory frameworks.
Context Statement: Economic Innovation leads the development, delivery and ongoing management of whole-of-government
economic development policies, strategies and projects which drive private investment, create jobs, and grow and diversify the
Territory economy. The Office of Sustainable Energy (OSE) is part of EI. OSE’s primary responsibility is to deliver policies and
strategies which deliver the Territory’s electricity market reform agenda and the Territory’s 2030 renewable energy target.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Support the unit to achieve their objectives and work program.
2. Prepare draft correspondence, briefings and presentations.
3. Coordinate and undertake the collection and management of energy policy-related information and data.
4. Provide high-level, evidence-based analysis, interpretation and strategic advice on a range of Economic Innovation and
Sustainable Energy areas in addition to presenting energy policy related information and data, including the design and
development of publications and related resources.
5. Undertake research and analysis of current and emerging energy industry issues and trends and in particular their impact in the
Northern Territory, including options to address these issues.
6. Formulate quality reports and provide timely advice, for Government stakeholders and the private sector on Northern Territory
related energy policy issues, strategies, policies and programs.
1. Strong conceptual research and analytical skills in policy, information and data collection, analysis and interpretation.
2. High-level oral and written communication skills, including the ability to successfully translate complex issues into clear and
meaningful reports with attention to detail.
3. Ability to prioritise competing requirements and meet critical deadlines while maintaining quality standards.
4. Demonstrable experience in providing policy advice on reform and industry governance.
5. A sound understanding of the Northern Territory operating environment, Territory economy and awareness of national and
local energy policy issues.
1. Tertiary qualifications in public policy, economics, business or other relevant disciplines.
2. Relevant experience and knowledge of national energy policy and/or local energy industry experience.
1. When choosing to apply for this position, the applicant should consider the full requirements of the position in aligning their
work experience and capabilities to this role.
2. Refer to the Capability Leadership Framework Level 6 and visit our website at https://business.nt.gov.au/
Customer Service OfficeAnimal AidPermanent +1Weekend availability +2Permanent Part TimeLocation – Coldstream Salary Range – $65,000k – plus superSaturday, Tuesday, Thursday 8:00am – 4:00pmBoarding Kennels and7 minute agoShareColdstream VIC
Litigation Support OfficerCrime and Corruption CommissionAbout us We have a vision that our communities will be safe and supported by fair and ethical public institutions with a focus on those matters of highest threat to the1 hour agoShareRemote in Brisbane QLD
Team Member - CasualOfficeworksCasualWeekend availabilityTitle: Team Member - Casual Location: Belconnen, Australian Capital Territory, AU1 hour agoShareBelconnen ACT+9 locations
Administration Officer (Saibai Island)Queensland HealthTell me more... Maximise revenue and access revenue in relation to the Rural & Remote Medical Benefits Scheme. The position is also responsible for providing high1 hour agoShareTemporarily Remote in Far North Queensland QLD+8 locations
Project Support OfficerCity of Palmerston$77,715 - $81,649 a yearFull-timeModern, dynamic and contemporary working environment 12-month Opportunity - Level 4 ($77,715.44- $81,649.35 + Super) Six weeks annual leave! Plus wide range of5 hour agoSharePalmerston NT