Project Officer Bookings
- APS5 – Attractive salary package and employee benefits including 15.4% superannuation
- 18 months full-time, fixed term contract with possibility of ongoing
- Australia’s leading museum located waterside in beautiful Darling Harbour
Reporting to the Head of Programs and Site Activation this position will play a critical role in connecting & attracting school and public visitors to the Museum. This will involve, outreach, planning, enquiries, processing and co-ordinating booking and ticketing requirements for visits to the Museum relating to school visits, education programs, public programs and site activations.
The position also assists with logistical on site delivery as required and the ability to liaise directly with members of the public including, school teachers, public program participants, group coordinators and site activation ticket buyers.
Your day to day responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Point of contact/ liaison for all school and education group visits; vacation care enquires, and ensuring the “customer experience” of our museum makes us a place to visit
- Follow up enquiries, converting where possible into bookings
- Co-ordinate & manage appropriate and effective end-to-end booking and invoicing for school and education related groups and vacation care customers.
- Co-ordinate smooth and effective end-to-end booking and payment process for customers of public and family programs, vessel hire and touring, and other Museum programs, events and activations as required.
- Manage customer information ensuring effective integration into the Museum’s CRM systems.
- Effective and pro-active ongoing communication (online and verbal) with customers to ensure highest quality of service delivery.
- Effective and pro-active communication (online and verbal) with relevant Museum staff to ensure public facing information and details are accurate and kept up to date on the website (including frequently asked questions) and online social media platforms.
- Collect, correlate, maintain and provide (as required) statistics relating to visitation and bookings.
- Liaise and collaborate with relevant sections within the Museum, including Front of House, Venues, Fleet and Security to ensure the smooth integration of visits to the Museum relating to education, public programs and site activations.
- Assist with the co-ordination of projects in the Programs and Site Activations and Education sections as required.
- Support the team administratively as required.
Key selection criteria
- Demonstrated experience in the administration of a ticketing and bookings system, including highly developed skills in computing and maintaining accurate records.
- Commitment to deliver a high standard of work with an eye for detail.
- Demonstrated experience of working with data management systems and processes.
- Understanding of school and teacher requirements when enquiring about and booking school excursions.
- Highly developed communication and liaison skills with an ability to represent the Museum to customers including staff, teachers, coordinators of community groups and other visitors.
- Experience within a customer facing team with customer satisfaction KPIs.
Applications Close: 11:30 pm AEST, Wednesday, 3rd November 2021. No Applications will be accepted by mail or email.
Selection for this position will be made on the basis of relative merit which will be assessed against each item of the selection criteria. Applications that do not address the selection criteria will not be considered for short listing by the Selection Committee. As part of the selection process the selection committee may invite candidates to undertake psychometric test, you should advise the selection committee if you have any special needs. Psychometric tests may be used as the initial short-listing test or later in the selection process. Some tests are very short while others may take one or more hours.
This position is open to all eligible members of the community and we encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with a disability and people from every cultural and linguistic background. To be an eligible member of the community, you must be an Australian citizen. Applications may be accepted from Australian permanent residents who are in the process of acquiring Australian citizenship.
Project Team LeadParramatta City CouncilX 3 permanent full-time positions available The City of Parramatta is experiencing unprecedented change and transformation, presenting Council, its partners and the1 hour agoShareParramatta NSW
Project CoordinatorParramatta City CouncilAbout the Team Following a recent review, our ICT Team is becoming a proactive and innovative business partner, valued for its customer focussed services and1 hour agoShareParramatta NSW
Correctional Officer - Adelaide Remand CentreSerco PlcAbout you You are compassionate, motivated and have a strong desire to work with prisoners to make their time in remand one that is constructive and secure. A natural1 hour agoShareAdelaide Region SA
PhD Scholarship, Information Architecture and Forensic Data AnalysisSwinburne University of TechnologyBecome a leader in the field of emerging digital technologies Placement with a leading industry partner $34,627 p.a. for up to 3.5 years (full-time, fixed term) This is2 hour agoShareMelbourne VIC
Academic Sessionals (Casual)Edith Cowan UniversityEdith Cowan University (ECU) is WA’s top multi-campus university serving communities nationally and internationally. For 15 years in a row, ECU has achieved a2 hour agoShareMount Lawley WA