RTO Records Administrator
Applications are invited for an exciting opportunity to join our team as RTO Records Administrator.
With the opportunity to be based in either our Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide or Canberra office, we offer flexible working arrangements to meet your work/life commitments and support your wellbeing.
You will be responsible for data entry, records management and administration support to the PSA Registered Training Organisation (RTO). To succeed in this role you will have strong customer service orientation with excellent communication skills, as well as a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
We are the national peak professional body for pharmacists, representing Australia’s 34,000 pharmacists working across all sectors of healthcare.
PSA wants every Australian to have access to the best healthcare, which includes optimising access to pharmacists’ expertise and medicines. As a membership organisation, we are passionate about equipping and empowering our pharmacists to realise their full potential, ensuring they have rewarding careers at every stage.
We strive to deliver high quality education, professional development, and practice support for both members and non-members.
Key responsibilities include:
- Undertake data entry and administration tasks in the PSA systems including, but not limited to:
- Processing enrolments and payments for all RTO courses including withdrawals
- Provisioning online course access to participants and preceptors
- Establishing and maintaining student files
- Issuing testamurs to participants who have successfully completed RTO courses including statements of attainment, certificates and re-issuance of documents
- Supporting the PSA compliance manager with AVETMISS submissions and other data uploads as necessary.
- Reporting against contracted funding arrangements
- Preparing invoices and issuing tax invoices.
- Deliver support to learners by responding to queries providing timely and accurate responses and being available to answer external phone calls when necessary.
- Supporting the RTO learning support team with other administrative duties.
What we are looking for:
- Strong customer service orientation with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Sound organisational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise work to deliver required outcomes within required timeframes.
- Flexible and adaptable attitude to work combined with demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Sound digital/IT skills including competency in word processing, databases and student management systems with a strong desire to utilise new technologies.
- Motivated and proactive with the ability to work independently under limited guidance, or as part of a local and national team.
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport and work collaboratively with a range of internal and external customers.
- Personal attributes of courtesy, tact, discretion and respect, as well as the ability to observe confidentially and behave in an ethical manner at all times.
What we will provide:
- The flexibility to work in ways that meet your work/life commitments and support your wellbeing.
- A safe and inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and identities are celebrated.
- A supportive management team who will help you reach your career goals and providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
- A culture in which staff are encouraged to be ourselves and empowered to perform at our best, where successes are celebrated, and where we work together to create better experiences for our members and for each other.
PSA is committed to taking a proactive approach in managing and providing a safe and healthy working environment for all persons, so far as reasonably practicable. It is therefore a requirement that all staff must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to attend PSA Offices.
PSA reserves the right to pull the advertisement before the end date if the suitable applicant is found before the closing date.
Personal Assistant (Property)ALDI$90,000 - $100,000 a yearPermanent +1An exciting opportunity for a Personal Assistant - Property has become available within the National Property team of ALDI Stores, based in Minchinbury, NSW. This is a3 hour agoShareRemote in Minchinbury NSW
Administrative Officer StoresQueensland Corrective Services***Two Positions Available*** In this role you will: Process and monitor the acquittal and receipt of storesReconcile deliveries and investigate anomaliesContribute to8 hour agoShareBrisbane QLD
Tenancy Contract OfficerDepartment of Territory Families, Housing and...$84,297 - $88,687 a yearPermanent +4Job description Agency Department of Territory Families, Housing Work unit Service Delivery Barkly Remote - Town Camps and Communities Job title Tenancy Contract11 hour agoShareTennant Creek NT
Site Administrator .SunRicePermanent +1CopRice is the animal foods division of SunRice and is a leading supplier of nutrition products to the companion animal and livestock sectors. CopRice has been supplying19 hour agoShareCobden VIC
Remote Job Graduate freshers TraineeEmployment Hero$18,600 - $36,500 a monthFull-time +2We are having an urgent requirement for the position of Management Executive - Administration position for a reputed company at Remote location HR Department Located1 day agoShareRemote in Canterbury VIC+1 location