ABOUT THE ROLE...
A position is available for approximately 13-15+ hours per week at our Wallan clinic for an Admin Team Member to join our team.
Opportunity for more hours in the future for the right person.
Your role will focus on providing excellent reception service for our wonderful clients.
- Casual position - you'll have a set roster but are expected to cover other staff members on the odd occasion.
- Practice opening hours are 9am till 7pm, Mon-Fri, and Saturday mornings varying hours across the week
- Remuneration: $24-$29/hour
You will be responsible for being present at the reception desk, assisting other team members, and also opening / closing the clinic depending on your hours.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR...
1. You must be a "people-person"- you enjoy getting to know new people quickly.
2. You are somebody who shows initiative- always looking for things to do.
3. You must be flexible and organised.
4. You thrive on a fast-paced work environment with a remarkable ability to multitask.
5. You pride yourself on maintaining a clean environment, and are willing to do the unappreciated, but necessary tasks such as cleaning, mopping floors and doing dishes
6. You can work independently- knowing that everything falls on you.
7. You are somebody who communicates well, and possess a great phone manner. You smile when you answer the phone, and always go the extra mile to help out.
8. You are well-educated and a quick learner. You have great computer skills, and are willing to learn our internal systems.
9. You love to work - you are always willing to give 100% and you actively participate in the success of the business.
10. You have great integrity. You are trustworthy and honest.
11. You can follow direction and you are happy to receive constructive feedback
12. You can effectively prioritise your time
13. You have a great sense of humour, and you are a passionate and motivated person.
Our team members are trained thoroughly, and mentored regularly- We believe in creating a highly supportive environment, where you're never thrown in the deep-end.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US...
- You get excellent work conditions
- You mix with people who love their work
- You are part of a very strong and committed team and you get to learn from other team members who are aligned with our vision and core values
- You get to help us with creating new ways to do business
The successful applicant will need to be available on most days, ideally in the afternoons until the clinic closes at 7pm. Actual hours to be determined with the successful applicant.
**HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION**
If you are serious about your application, please EMAIL your application letter AND resume directly to the following email address (info[at]completecarephysio.com.au) by 4pm Wednesday 12th October 2022 and tell us why you a great choice for this role.
In this email include:
1 - Why you feel this role is for you?
2 - What drives you in life? What are you passionate about?
3 - What you would like to achieve from such a role?
Applications that do not meet the above requirements will not be considered.
Address your application letter to:
Clinic Management - Applications
Complete Care Physiotherapy & Osteopathy
41 Queen Street
WALLAN VIC 3756
We will be shortlisting applications between now and Wednesday 12th October 2022, so please get your application in as soon as you can.
** Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted**
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $24.00 – $29.00 per hour
- Afternoon shift
- Day shift
- Morning shift
- Weekend availability
Application Deadline: 12/10/2022
Design Support Officers x 5Ergon EnergyFrom $82,000 a yearAny major EQL location Great Remuneration + Super + 9 or 10-day fortnight Multiple permanent opportunities to join the Operations Division in EQL Energy59 minute agoShareAustralia
Trainee Biosecurity OfficerAustralian Department of the Environment$48,952 - $51,888 a yearApprenticeshipAPS 1 - $48,952 - $51,888 per annum plus superannuation Biosecurity Operations Division Norfolk Island We are seeking for an applicant interested in learning1 hour agoShareNorfolk Island
Airport Administration AssistantCity of Kalgoorlie-Boulder$61,723 - $65,274 a yearPermanent +1Job Number: AIR-9 Business Unit: Airport Employment Status: Permanent Full Time Closing Date: Thursday, 22 December 2022 KALGOORLIE-BOULDER1 hour agoShareKalgoorlie WA
Administration OfficerDepartment of Education, Northern Territory...Fixed termManage and deliver professional front office services and provide financial and administrative support to the Administration Manager and administrative support to the2 hour agoShareAlice Springs NT
2 hour agoShareBrisbane QLD