Registered Nurses (Casual/Part-Time) – Manly Vale
At Estia Health, we’re proud that each of our aged care homes uniquely represent the residents who choose us, the community that surrounds us and the people we work with. Join Estia Health and support our residents with continuing to live the life they love. We will support, nurture and develop your career in the growing aged care industry.
About the role
Estia Health Manly Vale are looking for experienced Registered Nurses to join their team on a casual or part-time basis working across a range of night and evening shifts.
Working in the clinical team, our Registered Nurses inspire others while coordinating the provision of daily care needs to our residents. The role also involves:
- The provision of clinical care in accordance with legislation and practice within a professional and ethical frame work
- Completing comprehensive, individual assessments and care plans for new and existing residents
- Ensuring timely and accurate documentation including ACFI
You’ll bring to the role your passionate and caring nature and you will have:
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Excellent communication and clinical documentation skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- The ability to effectively lead a team (leadership experience highly regarded)
- Minimum 12 months experience working within an Aged Care or similar environment
- Prior ACFI experience
- A commitment to keeping yourself and others safe
- The right to work in Australia
What we will do for you:
At Estia Health, our people are the heart of our organisation, we love to see our team develop their careers with us
- Join one of Australia's leading aged care providers in one of the fastest growing industries
- Work in your local community and make a difference to the lives of our residents
- Lead a team, develop your coaching skills
- Opportunity to work across a wide network and learn or mentor others in your peer group
- Develop and expand your own skill set with regular training and development opportunities
- Estia offers a range of benefits including attractive remuneration packages with workplace banking, novated leases and EAP services
- Annual Flu Shot provided
If you would like to know more, please call us on 02 9951 0*** or by emailing us at *****@estiahealth.com.au. If this sounds like the role for you, click on APPLY NOW!
To find out more about Estia Health and the wonderful work we do, please visit and follow our LinkedIn page at https://www.linkedin.com/company/estia-health/Casual and Part-Time positions available, Take the next step in your nursing career with Estia Health, Career development opportunities!
Allocations Coordinator | ParkesAustralian UnityAs Australias first member-owned wellbeing company we are dedicated to helping people thrive. We put our people first, customers, clients, partners and communities.24 minute agoShareParkes NSW 2870+5 locations
Teacher of Middle School English/HumanitiesTrinity CollegeContractPlay a vital role in the total education of students Outstanding rated school | Attractive salary | Multiple staff benefits Benefit from collegiate advice and1 day agoShareEvanston South SA 5116
Home Care Worker (Entry Level) - MooloolabaKinCarePart-timeNo weekends +2Job Description We are looking for incredible and dedicated humans to join the KinCare family in the Mooloolaba 4557 area. Do you love to support the elderly who wish1 day agoShareMooloolaba QLD 4557+28 locations
Youth WorkerTasmanian Government$74,600 - $86,016 a yearFull-timeYouth Worker (Back on Track Program) - Student Engagement (Southern Region) - 977336 Department for Education, Children and Young People Children and Young2 day agoShareTasmania
Operations ManagerTasmanian Government$116,758 - $122,939 a yearFull-timeOperations Manager - Government Education and Training International - 972507 Department for Education, Children and Young People Development and Support Government1 week agoShareTasmania