About the role:
We are currently seeking a Serviceperson at our Wilpinjong mine. Our Wilpinjong mine is an open-cut mine located 58 kilometres northeast of Mudgee producing a high quality thermal coal for export and domestic markets. Reporting to the Field Supervisor, the scope of your role will be to play a pivotal role in helping ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of our site.
Duties will include:
- Prioritise and undertake specified and/or general work to the required standard and within timeframes;
- Minimise production downtime;
- Perform generalist service work for Surface Mobile Equipment;
- Participate in and complete shift change, site meetings, communications or reporting requirements to the required standard;
- Actively engage in the Continuous Improvement Program; and
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation, safe and efficient work practices, as well as Peabody Cardinal Rules and site Safety and Health Management system requirements.
This position is offered on a lifestyle roster and can allow for a residential or DIDO lifestyle. Employees living locally may have the ability to salary sacrifice up to 50% of your mortgage interest or rental payments and subsidised gym membership.
- Open cut coal mining maintenance experience an advantage
- Service truck operations and refuelling routines for Surface Mobile Equipment
- Ability to work unsupervised in a fast paced environment
- Be willing to work on a 24/7 rotating shift roster
- Uncompromising commitment to safety and the environment
Peabody was founded in 1883 and has grown to be the world’s leading pure-play coal company. We employ over 7,000 people and have 21 operations in the United States and Australia serving power and steel customers in more than 25 countries on six continents. The company offers significant scale, high-quality assets, and diversity in geography and products.
Our mission is to create superior value for shareholders as the leading global supplier of coal, which enables economic prosperity and a better quality of life. Our employees are guided by seven core values: safety, customer focus, leadership, people, excellence, integrity and sustainability.
At Peabody, we:
- Commit to safety and health as a way of life
- Foster a culture of inspiration, innovation, collaboration and execution
- Are committed to developing an inclusive and diverse workplace
- Offer a reward and recognition program
- Provide professional and technical development opportunities
- Support employees to achieve professional accreditation
Peabody is a globally diverse company which offers an inclusive work environment to engage, recognise and develop employees. The company values the power of inclusion and diversity as a competitive advantage and is committed to increasing the number of diverse employees throughout its Australian operations. We welcome applications from all diversity groups to assist us in honouring our commitment.
Apply to Peabody today and grow your career with us.
For more information, visit https://www.peabodyenergy.com/Work-With-Us or click apply now.
Please apply directly as submissions from recruitment agencies will not be considered without prior approval. All applications will be treated as highly confidential and will not be disclosed beyond HR and the hiring manager.
Compliance RegulatorACT Government$84,749 - $89,705 a yearExpressions of interest are sought to fill the short-term full time temporary (up to three months) with the possibility of extension up to a total period of not2 hour agoShareCanberra ACT
Administration AssistantSpendless ShoesAdministration Assistant Large National Retail Company Based in Gillman, South Australia Full time, Monday - Friday Great team culture This is an exciting2 hour agoShareGillman SA 5013
Online Store Pick and Packer - Full TimeSpendless ShoesONLINE STORE - PICK PACKER Gillman, Adelaide Enjoy full training in a fun & supportive environment Full Time Monday - Friday Join Australia's most2 hour agoShareGillman SA 5013
Fruit & Veg Team Member - Woolworths Neutral Bay VillageWoolworthsFruit & Veg Team Member Working with fresh fruit and vegetables is just the beginning of an exciting role. Focus on full range availability through filling3 hour agoShareNeutral Bay NSW 2089+14 locations
Cultural Liaison Officer IdentifiedQueensland Corrective Services**This position has been identified as a position to be filled by an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person because of a number of factors, including the gross5 hour agoShareFar North Queensland QLD+1 location