St John of God Health Care - Australia
Welcome to St John of God Health Care St John of God Health Care is one of the largest private providers of health care services in Australia, employing more than 16,000 employees (caregivers). We operate 27 hospitals and services comprising more than 3,500 hospital beds, including home nursing, disability services and social outreach programs. With over 127 years' experience in health care, we have an excellent reputation as a caring, nurturing and supportive employer. Learning is highly valued and there are many opportunities for professional development. The Position St John of God Health Care is seeking a Storeperson to join the Procurement and Supply Chain team (O'Connor) on a Permanent Full Time basis working 76 hours a fortnight. As a Storeperson, you are responsible for the replenishment of Hospital imprests, by scanning to par levels, receiving the stock from the Warehouse and External Suppliers, and placing the stock in its Ward/Department location, as well as receive and distribute orders, which are delivered direct to site. The successful candidate will have:
- A willingness and capacity to embrace the Mission and Values of St John of God Health Care.
- High-level verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
- Ability to contribute to team success and take direction to achieve team goals.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, manage priorities and maintain performance at a high level within allocated time schedules.
- Basic mathematical skills to determine and verify stock quantities, prices and volume of goods.
- Ability to understand and undertake all tasks in accordance with Occupational Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Basic computer skills, including the ability to use computers for data entry purposes.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Physical capability to perform all functions required by this position.
- Generous salary packaging options
- Up to $9010 on a range of benefits such as mortgage, your rent, or other everyday living expenses
- Up to $2650 on meal entertainment, holiday accommodation and venue hire
- Access to novated leasing to use pre-tax dollars for a car and expenses
- A welcoming and supportive culture
- Discounts on hospital services & private health insurance
- Flexible work options
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Jobs that might suit you
Delivery Driver/StorepersonHarvey NormanFull-timeJob no: 550924 Work type: Full Time Location: Noosaville Categories: Warehouse Discover a great place to work at Harvey Norman - an Australian16 hour agoShareNoosaville QLD 4566
Storeperson RequiredAdecco$28 - $31 an hourCasualMonday to FridayCasual Storeperson Required Forklift Ideally Mon - Fri $30.23/HR Storeperson Required Forklift Ticket Highly Recommended General stores duties Some Heavy1 day agoShareHunter Valley NSW+1 location
TAROCASH - Retail Sales Assistant, Frankston, VicRetail Apparel GroupCasualAre you a WINNER? As a leading Menswear Retailer – we know that embracing our team determines how good we are – so we want the BEST of the BEST! If you are2 day agoShareFrankston VIC 3199+33 locations
Retail Team - Retail Sales Assistant, Watergardens, VICRetail Apparel GroupCasualAre you a WINNER? As a leading Menswear Retailer – we know that embracing our team determines how good we are – so we want the BEST of the BEST! If you are2 day agoShareTaylors Lakes VIC 3038
Retail Team - Retail Sales Assistant Highpoint, VICRetail Apparel GroupCasualAre you a WINNER? As a leading Menswear Retailer – we know that embracing our team determines how good we are – so we want the BEST of the BEST! If you are2 day agoShareMaribyrnong VIC 3032