Technician - MOROCCANOIL
Haircare Group is the trusted partner of the professional hair industry. We are proudly Australian, family-owned company with over 45 years in business, founded by a hairdresser for hairdressers. We are widely recognised as an industry leader in building brands and distributing haircare products and services across Australia and New Zealand.
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do and we believe in building long term relationships with our partners whilst growing, building, and protecting the integrity of the brands we represent for long term success.
Not only that, we are a family. We are a team of fiercely enthusiastic, passionate professionals who are driving the industry forward. We have a commitment to excellence, delivering what we do with integrity and respect for each other and the community we serve together..
We have exciting and newly created roles available to join the launch team to bring MOROCCANOIL Colour to Australian salons.
- Technician – Moroccanoil Australia
MOROCCANOIL is the leader and pioneer in argan oil-infused beauty products. A story of success, an impulse for innovation, and a relentless pursuit of simple, high-performing products with a passion for empowering beautiful transformations. The extensive range of treatment and styling products are preferred by professionals and consumers alike.
These opportunities can be based in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane.
In these customer focused roles you will be working with our salon partners to create concept salons that will evolve the Australian market. You will be responsible for facilitating education to our clients on MOROCCANOIL’s new colour range. You will work closely with the sales team to identify education opportunities through existing and new clients. No two days are the same – this role is interactive, fun and rewarding.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to (dependent on role):
- Delivery of demo and installations for the brand within designated territory
- Liaise with key accounts for Technical Management (demonstrations, installations, tailored education programs)
- Coach, manage, mentor and develop technician team, driving brand awareness and capability
- Assist in education content for the brand range, including training/rollout to the technician team
- Complete weekly reporting, diary activity and productivity
- Qualified hairdresser with a minimum 10 years’ experience
- Strong experience with face-to-face/online customer service
- A passionate, fun, confident and outgoing personality, with strong personal presentation and fashion orientation
- An ambitious and driven person who wants to be part of the MOROCCANOIL vision for the long term
- Excellent communication, consulting and interpersonal skills, proven ability in developing trusted relationships at all levels to gain support and achieve outcomes
- A highly motivated individual who enjoys working towards KPI’s and shared team goals
- A genuine passion for educating and sharing knowledge.
Benefits and perks
- Opportunity to develop a long-term career
- Free staff carpark on site
- Access to staff incentives including health and well-being initiatives, and generous discount on premium hair and beauty products
If this sounds like your ideal role, please submit your resume and a cover letter.
You must have Australian work rights to be considered for this role.
Field Services TechnicianAustralian Bureau of Meteorology$76,783 - $83,683 a yearAPS Level 5, Ongoing $76,783 - $83,683 + 15.4% super Hobart We are seeking an enthusiastic and qualified Electronics, Electrical or Instrumentation2 day agoShareHobart TAS
TechnicianHarvey NormanPart-timeWeekend availability +1Job no: 550722 Work type: Fixed Term - Part Time Location: Mt Pleasant Categories: Retail Sales Part Time - Fixed Term 12 months Guaranteed base1 week agoShareMount Pleasant QLD
Growing TechnicianFlavorite Hydroponic TomatoesFull-timeWeekend availability +2Do you have a passion for horticulture and an eye for detail? Full time position located in Katunga Do you want to be a part of an expanding industry within a1 week agoShareKatunga VIC
Dental TechnicianQueensland HealthCasualAn opportunity exists for a Dental Technician to provide dental technical services for eligible patients as a member of the Gympie Dental Laboratory team. Oral Health1 week agoShareSunshine Coast QLD
Workshop Controller - MazdaBayside MazdaThe Penfold Motor Group, part of Peter Warren Automotive Holdings, is a very proudly Australian owned business with multiple franchises including Audi, Mazda,1 week agoShareSeaford VIC 3198