Credit Control Officer
Reece Group is a leading Australian distributor of plumbing, waterworks and HVAC-R products to residential, commercial and infrastructure customers. We're an ASX listed company with more than 800 branches and 8,000 employees across Australia, New Zealand and the United States.
We're proud to support our customers who provide essential services to keep the community safe, healthy and well. Whether that's keeping the water running, the heating and cooling on, maintaining refrigeration or supporting our infrastructure.
Reece is committed to improving the lives of its customers and its people by striving for greatness every day.
We are looking for a motivated and driven person to join our credit control team. This role will suit an experienced credit controller who is an exceptional communicator, has a digital mind set and is looking to cement their career with an Australian icon
- Manage a dedicated ledger of customer accounts
- Sets, monitors and updates customer credit limits
- Liaises with branch managers on late payments and trading extensions
- Contacts customers for payment and arranges payment schedules where necessary
- Initiates debt recovery procedures including recommending legal action
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Processing new accounts, managing credit holds and providing advice and recommendations on minimising bad debts
- Undertaking financial transactions associated with account payments, invoicing and solving account queries
The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, supported by an engaging and professional manner.
- Minimum 3 years credit experience
- Excellent MS Office Suite proficiency with emphasis on Excel
- Strong attention to detail with proven time management, planning & organisation skills
- A passion for digital, being able to incorporate technology daily and extract value from it
- Self-motivated, results driven and strong problem-solving skills
- Experience reading and understanding basic financial documents
- Experience in trade credit insurance
- Experience in PPSR registrations and maintenance of them
- Knowledge and management of legal debt recovery processes
- Great attention to detail with the ability to prioritise tasks, meet deadlines and a flair for risk analysis
If this sounds like you and you would love the opportunity to work with highly motivated people in a supportive team environment, put your career first and apply now!
Guest Services GeneralistWyndham DestinationsGo Put the World on Vacation At Wyndham Destinations our goal is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our award-winning team of nearly 25,000 associates is diverse21 minute agoShareCowes VIC
Production Team LeaderEast Coast Kitchens- Tweed HeadsAbout the business This continually growing family owned business requires a team leader to join a critical role. About the role They will supervise a team of up to 105 hour agoShareTweed Heads NSW
Senior Risk AnalystSenior Risk Analyst Risk Management is responsible for developing the risk frameworks to allow the Group to take conscious exposures to credit, market, operational,10 hour agoShareSydney NSW
Rail Project EngineerMcConnell DowellThe Rail Project Engineer will be responsible for managing the rail engineering, planning, quality, survey, cost control and scheduling functions for the project. In10 hour agoShareWerribee VIC
Financial Project Administrator RoleHAYS$50 - $65 an hourEnticing role where you will work closely with and expert team and receive ongoing training and development Your new company This is a highly sought after Federal11 hour agoShareCanberra ACT