Customer Service Officer
mlcoa is an established premier international provider of independent medical opinions and specialist services to insurers, private and government employers/departments, self-insured companies and the legal profession.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and driven Client Services Officer with prior experience as a nurse, allied health professional, claims manager, practice manager or a skilled customer service administrator who might be seeking a change…
Reporting to the Manager, you will be responsible for supporting customers through the provision of advice and arranging suitable appointments with our extensive specialist consultant team.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Undertaking accurate preparation of client files for our team of Specialist Consultants
- Gathering information from multiple internal systems and case notes to undertake accurate preparation of client invoices
- Liaising with customers to plan and implement agreed services
- Scheduling of appointments.
- Maintaining busy inboxes, with queries, appointments and non-appointment services
- Providing administrative and operational support to consultant practitioners
- Providing information and advice to customers, or prospective customers
- Undertaking other tasks assigned to the Client Services team, including reception duties, file preparation, invoicing and supporting the greater team in general.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Demonstrated the ability to provide excellent customer service
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated the ability to work independently and within a group environment
- A personal approach which is enthusiastic, friendly and helpful
- Strong attention to detail and follow up
- High regard for confidentiality
- Computer literacy, with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word/Excel)
- Hold a strong team ethic and ability to work closely with others within a professional capacity
mlcoa offers an exciting and fast paced team environment where client focus, team spirit, drive and respect are key features. Ours is a growing business and opportunities abound for talented performers.
You are welcome here.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, proudly welcoming people with disability including mental health conditions, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQI community, veterans, carers and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians to our team. When you join MedHealth, we want you to bring your whole self to work – and we value your unique contribution.
Customer Assistant - Dan Murphy's Malvern EastDan Murphy'sCasualCustomer Assistant | Dan Murphy’s Deliver a world-leading customer experience with an iconic Aussie brand Exciting customer-facing opportunity3 day agoShareMalvern East VIC 3145+24 locations
Liquor Team Member - BWS LeemingBWSCasualWeekend availabilityAt BWS, we are passionate about Beer, Wine and Spirits Whether it's in the way we connect with customers and help them find their special product, or present3 day agoShareLeeming WA 6149+82 locations
Assistant Store ManagerDomino'sAssistant Store Manager Responsibilities: Shift running Cash control Customer service and conflict resolution Staff management Assist with rostering3 day agoShareDeception Bay QLD 4508+10 locations
2023 - Delivery ExpertDomino'sIf you have a passion for pizza, and the ability to be quick on your feet, while staying safe on the street – why not become a key member of Domino’s3 day agoShareDeception Bay QLD 4508+126 locations
Customer Service AssociateBausch + LombCUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE Bausch + Lomb is one of the best-known and most respected healthcare brands in the world, offering the widest and finest range of eye3 day agoShare+1 locationRemote